Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testing signup for new MMO

domeniusdomenius Member Posts: 10

Hey guys, ive been following this new MMO called Aerrevan. They are currently accepting applications for testers up until the 23rd I think. The gfx look decent, especially for a small company, but they got some real cool features advertised. This could turn out to be a pretty cool game assuming it has all the features they say it will. Plus the devs seem pretty cool. I like it when I can talk to the devs themselves rather than a company representitive. Their also giving away tshirts and giving ingame items to testers when the game goes gold. sounds pretty cool.

Anyways, check it out at www.aerrevan.com and maybe sign up for testing. Testing is free, why not give it a try?

Comments

• 133794m3r133794m3r Member Posts: 173

HOLY HELL WE HAVE THE FIRST ALGANON CLONE!

now on a more serious note the artistic style really does remind me of WoW and it's new half retarded cousin on it's mum's side alganononananon.

Edit: Now in all reality it is a bit more less cartoony than wow's style of graphics but it just feels like it's going to be another alganon. Is anyone else with me? (in terms of final development)

• domeniusdomenius Member Posts: 10

I guess only time will tell as to what kind of game this turns out to be. For me, signing up for testing now is worth it especially if I decide to buy the game in the future. And if I dont, it doesnt change my life at all. Ive downloaded countless free mmos that ive played for 5 minutes before deleting from my drive for life.