Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Santa Villa is now open AGAIN!

Santa villa is back! Let’s start the season with the jolliest event ever! Players, get ready to face the menacing Christmas monsters! You must be ready to challenge Angry Rudolf, Angry Acong, Provoked Soldier, Drunken Urus, Evil Oak Tree and more! Adorable? You can say that again!

The mechanics are pretty simple. Players level 20 and above who log on to the game for a minimum of one hour get a mistletoe in their mailbox. Only one mistletoe can be received everyday but if you want to extend your visit, you can exchange three atlas ores for an extra hour! But wait! There’s more!

Now let's make this more exciting. Every required amount of loot you get has corresponding awards. By collecting Christmas tree parts, completing the words ATLANTICA or even just Christmas boxes, you can get a variety of items from stones to costumes and even books! Now the Christmas tree and the letters to form the word must be crafted. You can craft these items in the Quest item craft.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your mistletoe, put it over your head and give someone a kiss for good luck as you venture forth to the world of wonders and snow! Catch these limited items and be merry this Christmas season!

Comments

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

currently trying to grind for a Santa Hat. would be awesome to get those summons for Elementalist, but 100 completed words. thats a little too much for me XD

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

It's very easy to farm if you are an AOE type since in 1 turn you can kill them all. >:D

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I've heard that the drop rate on all floors are the same, its just that the difficulty and exp is  different. Just stay on the first floor and grind there if you just want the items. ^^

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

ahh it's a good place to grind too, if you are around the level 90-100 ish range

and it's cool to have that summon for your BT

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Agreed the loots are just the same on all floors, And if you are just after the ingredients to craft a Christmas tree you can just farm it even in the 1st floor... ahahhaha I just ignored the quest that you can get also from Entrance Acong

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

This is really a nice event.  Makes up for the cruddy anniversary one.

It's a little tough for low levels. I tried taking my 34 level Musician there and he was getting wiped out on the first floor.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by trancejeremy

This is really a nice event.  Makes up for the cruddy anniversary one.
    It's a little tough for low levels. I tried taking my 34 level Musician there and he was getting wiped out on the first floor.

Hehehee yeah It's my first time to experience the event, last year, some players said that there's no ticket to enter the Santa villa, you can enter there anytime you want, now there's a time limit... huhu

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

So far I got an elementalist already without using extended time. Just got it's summon headress now. Gonna try my luck again to earn some gold for its upgrades ^^

Wow.. gratz.. saved all my tix... gonna do an 8 hour run on the weekends. ^^

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

this is my first time to go on that santa village... and collecting those 100 atlantica words is not an easy task to do huhuh how sad =(

i wish i can see santa claus there hahah lol ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Actually it's just easy. With atlas ores you can get that 100  words in a day.