Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvE?

jammertk10jammertk10 Member CommonPosts: 88

Are there any plans for any good PvE/Raids in Allods' future? The PvP looks amazing, the PvE is next on my checklist. :) Any and all info is appreciated! :D

“The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.” - Voltaire
i5-750 OC'd to 4.0Ghz - PNY GTX 470 Performance Edition - Western Digital 2X2TB in RAID 0 - Samsung BD Drive - 4GB DDR3 2000Mhz - CM Storm Scout

Comments

• wowfan1996wowfan1996 Member UncommonPosts: 719

AFAIK they're testing the first raidboss in Russian open beta currently. He's called "Sparks Eater". The encounter is somewhat similar to Malygos from WoW but less complex. I've seen a SS where he was at 11% HP but no confimed kills yet.

MMORPG genre is dead. Long live MMOCS (Massively Multiplayer Online Cash Shop).

• jammertk10jammertk10 Member CommonPosts: 88

Sweet, if they make it so you actually have to have a brain to raid, this will be my next big thing. Now I know I'll have to level to 40, I enjoyed Maly somewhat, but it was a tad easy. Oh, and I believe your SS thing, but  I'm just interested to see how it looks... link please? :) Oh and do you know # of people in raid? TYSVM

“The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.” - Voltaire
    i5-750 OC'd to 4.0Ghz - PNY GTX 470 Performance Edition - Western Digital 2X2TB in RAID 0 - Samsung BD Drive - 4GB DDR3 2000Mhz - CM Storm Scout

• AmanautorAmanautor Member Posts: 55

I had the same problem as you but I send an e-mail to their support staff and 2 days later I got. THis is the best F2P mmo right now imo.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Wait, is this game russias take on wow?

Seriously russia, way to take a bold step off the beaten path.

So whats their gimmick? 

• wowfan1996wowfan1996 Member UncommonPosts: 719

Originally posted by crunchyblack
    So whats their gimmick?
    So-called Astral. :-) Think of Outland, broken into tiny islands that are separated by stretches of something more hostile than Twisted Nether. You need a special ship to travel between islands, and this ship needs a crew. You can attack ships of the opposing faction.

Still, it feels much like a simplified WoW (with cash shop and more boring PvE).

MMORPG genre is dead. Long live MMOCS (Massively Multiplayer Online Cash Shop).

• SkruggsSkruggs Member Posts: 7

WoW comparisons offends this community. IDK why, but it does. 

The main issue on raids is you can not loot your items until you get to your home port. During your transit, there will be Players, aka Pirates, who can steal the loot from you. So good news, even though you finished the raid, your not done. Arm the cannons prepare for battle.