What are your 1st and 2nd choice of games for 2005 (WISH better be one of em) :)

2»

Comments

• nephillimnephillim AldershotMember Posts: 291

to me, Wish will be the first true MMORPG.

UO was great, it had a great RP community, but it wasn't really... 'massive'
    EQ was pretty 'massive' (in a way) but had absolutley no RP...

I think (hope) that Wish will have both. And that's a first.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• xander23xander23 Albuquerque, NMMember Posts: 9

Started out in DAOC, imagegreat game up to 50 and once you get sick of rvr its over......... at least for me. Kinda got burned out.   Wish and dark & light, although i have hopes for the d&d online  Friends are really into Eve Online.   Very cool game if your into flight simulation type stuff. image

dunno we will see.

• KovyKovy Montreal, QCMember UncommonPosts: 22

wish :)

• Idnc31Idnc31 Alpharetta, GAMember Posts: 25
    Wish and also anarchy online cause they're giving away a year free. I mean its like runescape but wit a better game.

SO BORED

• DeienDeien Lynnwood, WAMember Posts: 121

Dark and light , and its a fight with guild wars and wish right now.

• NeasNeas ReadingMember Posts: 887

WoW EU and Guild Wars

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• r1tualr1tual Tiverton, RIMember Posts: 559

I am hoping that WiSH will be a good MMORPG.

All of the others suck.  I sold my Eve Online account.  Only because I needed a new computer.  So I am hoping WiSH will come through for me.

Looking forward to beta testing.  WoW and EQ2 suck in my opinion.

Vanguard is made by Microsoft so I think it will be good,  but im not crazy about the whole archtype/class thing that Vanguard is all about.  I like being able to progress my character in every direction possible if I so choose,  like WiSH.

I am kind of looking forward to getting my WiSH email as soon as I can.  I missed out on the first beta stage (never went and downloaded) even though I signed up.

• fulmanfufulmanfu pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 1,523

dark and light, and wish were my top 2 for awhile. yes over WoW and eq2.

dark and light was 1 , but considering wish is letting me in their beta and DnL has not(after 2 years of trying..) id say if wish is a solid game as i think it will be, it may steal my business.

"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"
    -George Carlin

• MunkaMunka Springfield, ORMember UncommonPosts: 252

1) Wish
    2) The ElderScrolls IV
    3) Guild Wars
    4) GTA San Andreas for the PC
    5) Baldurs Gate 3 (HA! I WISH!!)::::39::

• nephillimnephillim AldershotMember Posts: 291

oooh. San Andreas. i'm waiting for that to come out on the x-box.

i've heard it's got a hell of a lot of RPG elements to it. can't wait!

-it's just a dream-

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• VindicothVindicoth High Springs, FLMember Posts: 273
    ahh nolstagi, bye wish.

• SpliffzeroSpliffzero Greenville, KYMember Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Munka
    1) Wish
    2) The ElderScrolls IV
    3) Guild Wars
    4) GTA San Andreas for the PC
    5) Baldurs Gate 3 (HA! I WISH!!)::::39::
    ha..wow.. BG3... le sigh