Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the feature you most want to see in the game?

Scottf929Scottf929 Member Posts: 1

I'm excited to see how the different mythologies are mixed in Mytheon, but I hope there are multiple story lines and ways to gain 'secret' Mytheon Stones that have unstoppable attack power.

-Scott

Comments

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

More than three classes...

Isaiah 41:10
  • scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

Yes more classes would be cool. Greek polytheism had 12 gods all with a different/unique theme, so they could use that as inspiration to create different classes. For example:

Zeus = Thunder Mage

Poseidon = Earth / Water Mage

Apollo = Healer

Artemis = Druid

Aphrodite = Charmer

Ares = Warrior

Dionysus = Bard

Hephestus = Crafter

Athena = Paladin

Hermes = Thief

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

A working login screen

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

- terraforming

- a realistic weather and seasons system

- characters that change as the game goes on (age, permanent scars, maybe losing a body part in a fight, gaining new strengths and weaknesses (ie if you get killed by dragons a lot, you get a "fear of dragons" ability, getting more muscles when becoming stronger or more fat when becoming tougher)

- characters that don't look like they come right from a fashion show

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• SilverSpookSilverSpook Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Talemire

More than three classes...

Agreed but i havnt been able to log in yet sooo.....

Once or IF i do ill post some information as and when.

• gFizgFiz Member Posts: 153

being able to log in would be a nifty feature

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

I'd love to try this game out, but considering you can't register on either Warrior Epic or Mytheon, all I can do is day dream.

So, I guess what I'll say is:

• In-Depth character customization. Let me add scars, change my character's height, facial structure, etc.

• More variety of classes. I know this is a "Holy-Trinity" game, but they could at least add more classes than your standard "Healer" "Tank" and "DPS. *sigh*. You only get a choice of 3, sadly.

That's about it for now. I'll think of more, later =P

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Originally posted by Lansid

A working login screen

lmao. Yes, more classes would be the right way to run the damn game, 3 classes is a joke.

ADD Galactus to the game or my version of a GOD called

Skynet, lol just playing.

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Originally posted by Miles-Prower

I'd love to try this game out, but considering you can't register on either Warrior Epic or Mytheon, all I can do is day dream.

So, I guess what I'll say is:

In-Depth character customization. Let me add scars, change my character's height, facial structure, etc.

More variety of classes. I know this is a "Holy-Trinity" game, but they could at least add more classes than your standard "Healer" "Tank" and "DPS. *sigh*. You only get a choice of 3, sadly.

That's about it for now. I'll think of more, later =P

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

100% with you.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

Give us a lot of classes so we can all play the most overpowered one and then whine about how the game is not balanced.

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

not one of my joysticks work on this one i must right click with you