Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what kind of upgrades?

TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

hey im a cyberpunk junkie and i was wondering if this game got implants like Neocron 2.2 or does it have alot of armor slots like in FE or what kind of gear upgrades and character upgrades do the game have?

do u skill up or what kind of advancment does it have? just fame and money?

does it got something similiar to cyberpunk at all?

best regards

Tim

Comments

• DeathwyrmDeathwyrm Member Posts: 17

FoM has no levels.  It does have rank, however this is in regards to your social staning with other players rather than your skill.  How good you are depends on you, how well you work as a team, your quality level of your weapons, armour and items etc, and a bit of luck.  Being hit by a medgun that one time can really save your ass from being cloned.

It is sandbox in its truest sense, so yes, fame and money is about it.

• TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

can u get implants in this game? cyberpunk/ghost in the shell implants or something like that.

or is it just guns and bulletproof vests?

• wilikaswilikas Member Posts: 4

you can get all different types of implants.

from implants that allow to sprint for a very long time, night vision implant, damage resistance implant, scanning implants.

there are alot of different ways to customize your character.

• TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

argh thats nice! ive been w8ing on a sci-fi game with lots of implants to specialize ur character with.

and btw. is this game free to buy and play? or do u have to buy it and pay monthly fee? 

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by Timmeyh

argh thats nice! ive been w8ing on a sci-fi game with lots of implants to specialize ur character with.

and btw. is this game free to buy and play? or do u have to buy it and pay monthly fee? 

Its p2p but i believe there going to have an option to play for free and the subscription being optional.

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Originally posted by Timmeyh

Its p2p but i believe there going to have an option to play for free and the subscription being optional.

I still don't understand that at all. I really don't understand what the hell they're supposed to be limiting. I still haven't heard anything about pricing and it's in OB. The only thing keeping me from wondering if it's going to be totally F2P is the fact that Duplex needs funds to support his next experimental, genre-bending game, Nanoverse. Let's hope that one is a little more towards the mass appeal, no?