Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowmourne preview

Heres a video preview of Shadowmourne the new legendary axe that players will craft through a questline and some hard-to-get itmes, like the old legendaries from vanilla wow. It also has a rather interesting looking proc effect. 

Comments

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

I hope everyone that gets it have tons of fun replacing it within one year's time.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106
    Originally posted by Toquio3

I hope everyone that gets it have tons of fun replacing it within one year's time.

Well, 60 T3 were mostly better than 70 epics, contrary what most people said.

If they won't increase ilvls too much on Cataclysm gear, I'm pretty sure it will be a great leveling tool(considering 80-85 will be a lot harder to level than doing 60-70 and 70-80).

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074
    Originally posted by Thenarius

Well, 60 T3 were mostly better than 70 epics, contrary what most people said.

If they won't increase ilvls too much on Cataclysm gear, I'm pretty sure it will be a great leveling tool(considering 80-85 will be a lot harder to level than doing 60-70 and 70-80).

yeah yeah, forget I said anything. it was just some residual bitterness =P

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• xanphiaxanphia Member Posts: 684

This. Why I quit.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

so it´s a undead weapon with SHADOW damage were HOLY paladins can wear? O.o

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

With this my BE paladin will be a god!

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    Originally posted by Kenaoshi

so it´s a undead weapon with SHADOW damage were HOLY paladins can wear? O.o

Arthas was a paladin before he got frostmourne.  You just gotta watch out,  it'll corrupt your soul =P

• ParkCarsHereParkCarsHere Member Posts: 666
    Originally posted by xanphia

This. Why I quit.

So... would you prefer to make the ultimate weapon at level 60 back in 2006 and still be using it today? What would be the point of playing if you created the best item in the game? Kind of defeats the purpose, in my opinion.

I will completely agree if you are just exaggerating the fact that quickly replacing items is no fun, because it isn't, but I highly disagree that you should be able to, at any point in an expanding MMO, hold onto any one piece of gear for an extended period of time. I believe one year is plenty of time to be able to replace something. Otherwise, what else are you playing to achieve?

• lisubablisubab Member Posts: 670

That depends on the game.  I remember the UO days.  The gear made by my smith alt were still used by my friends long after I quit the game.  They do not feel that to diminish their gameplay that much.

On the other hand, endless rotation of gear might sometimes burn people out too fast.