Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will i be able to run this game?

icebox1486icebox1486 Member Posts: 19

I was looking at the minimum specs, and i meet/exceed all of them except  the RAM

I only have 2gb and the min is 3, i can run wow with default settings and several addons fin during raids, i could run AION at launch on the full servers with just minor issues going into the main hubs.

COD:MW i can run fine

i really want to play this game it seems awesome. should i be able to play it?

Comments

• Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055

Yes you can play it just fine as long as you don;t have a lot of crap running in the background on your box.

For the record I am running the game on a single core AMD, EVGA 7800gtx, 1gb RAM, and WinXP.  I have the game set on medium settings and the only time I get any stuttering is when I first go into town and the HD is loading textures.  After that, it's smooth sailing again.

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!

• icebox1486icebox1486 Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by Einherjar_LC

Yes you can play it just fine as long as you don;t have a lot of crap running in the background on your box.

For the record I am running the game on a single core AMD, EVGA 7800gtx, 1gb RAM, and WinXP.  I have the game set on medium settings and the only time I get any stuttering is when I first go into town and the HD is loading textures.  After that, it's smooth sailing again.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Thanks for your quick reply, i'll get this game sometime this week and give it a try. if it doesn't work i'll go buy some RAM, especially if this game is pretty good

• Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055

Good luck and welcome to the apocolypse~!

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!