Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evony : Pay Now My Lord - Proof of Evony's Fraud

Hey Peeps

I sometimes see the free mmo's at most gaming sites and I'm starting too see alot of them. The more I read the more I'm learning that the free mmo's sites hack into your system and gather personal info from your pc. Plus these free mmo games aren't as they seem up front. I wanted too  know if anyone has had problems with free mmo's sites and fraud.

After watching this and looking up information about free mmo's I have second thoughts about giving free moo's a try.

Comments

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Heh, that's a pretty convincing video.

I don't really care all that much. You probably would have got more hits if you included WoW in with your title though. Evony blows hard though.

• NicroxNicrox Member Posts: 140
    Originally posted by TheHatter

I don't really care all that much. You probably would have got more hits if you included WoW in with your title though. Evony blows hard though.

Hmm I wasn't after hits. I just wanted too chat about players opion about free mmos and what they thought of them. You really don't here if they have the same problems as major mmo companies like SOE with complaints and such. I've been tempted too try a free mmo but after watching that video I doubt it now.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547
    Originally posted by Nicrox

Originally posted by TheHatter

Hmm I wasn't after hits. I just wanted too chat about players opion about free mmos and what they thought of them. You really don't here if they have the same problems as major mmo companies like SOE with complaints and such. I've been tempted too try a free mmo but after watching that video I doubt it now.

Well, Evony isn't really an MMO. It's a Browser Based Kingdom Management game done in Flash or Java or something..... idk I played for like an hour and it sucked. Some people may consider that a browswer MMO, but I don't. I don't think most of the legitmate free MMOs out there have problems like that.