Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Came back

I recently decided to come back to Lord of the Rings Online with my sister, me and her had been having trouble finding a game we could both agree on playing. So yesterday as fate would have it i was at gamestop and found 2 copies of the complete collection of the game for 10 dollars. Im really impressed with the current condition of the game. It seems extremely polished compared to the first time played it. The community has been extremely helpful considering I dont remeber anything about the game. (its been over a year since i logged on).I think the game is extremely fun to play with a small group of people and since the community is so friendly getting groups together has been easy and stress free. I dont like games where being in a group stresses me out and if i make one mistake i will be kicked or yelled at. Just thought id share my experience with the game and say im having a great time starting up again. If you want to play together anytime my name is Urgonex on Brandywine but ill probably be leveling fairly slow and taking my time.

If your going to ban the trolls please for our sake ban the Fan Boys too.

Comments

• jotulljotull Member Posts: 256
    Originally posted by Leagolx

I recently decided to come back to Lord of the Rings Online with my sister, me and her had been having trouble finding a game we could both agree on playing. So yesterday as fate would have it i was at gamestop and found 2 copies of the complete collection of the game for 10 dollars. Im really impressed with the current condition of the game. It seems extremely polished compared to the first time played it. The community has been extremely helpful considering I dont remeber anything about the game. (its been over a year since i logged on).I think the game is extremely fun to play with a small group of people and since the community is so friendly getting groups together has been easy and stress free. I dont like games where being in a group stresses me out and if i make one mistake i will be kicked or yelled at. Just thought id share my experience with the game and say im having a great time starting up again. If you want to play together anytime my name is Urgonex on Brandywine but ill probably be leveling fairly slow and taking my time.

Yep it's fun until you try to do a Book quest and there isn't a group to be had for it, or if you find one they rush through before you can actually see whats there, then you have the whole gated gear fiasco at end game.

• CerionCerion Member Posts: 1,005
    Originally posted by jotull

Originally posted by Leagolx

Yep it's fun until you try to do a Book quest and there isn't a group to be had for it, or if you find one they rush through before you can actually see whats there, then you have the whole gated gear fiasco at end game.

Turbine is addressing the issue of grouping for Book quests in older zones, and will continue to address these concerns as the game moves foreward.

I used to be against the radiance gating, but I've grown to see the wisdom of it.  It's an innovative idea I think.

Games I'm watching: Infinity: The Quest for Earth, Force of Arms.

Find the Truth: http://www.factcheck.org/

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

Always nice to find a positve thread on this forum!

Originally posted by Cerion

Turbine is addressing the issue of grouping for Book quests in older zones, and will continue to address these concerns as the game moves foreward.
    I used to be against the radiance gating, but I've grown to see the wisdom of it.  It's an innovative idea I think.

Yea the way Radiance gating works in MoM sucks but I think the changes coming with SoM will be great for the game.

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• solareussolareus Member Posts: 3,165

Welcome to LotrO !

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin