Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars endgame

2»

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

isnt there hidden content like in faction.i remember going into huge area in faction but only in certain ways if you didnt meet the req couldnt go in there even if you knew where it was

i thot they had put that too in eotn.

anyways the big splash of this game was insane guild and group pvp

8 vs 8 was the bomb.player when there days in days out for weeks and since their tournament had money at the winner

arenanet could have charged 10 $ a month and player still would have went it was that bad ass but since eotn as been out a while back its probably a bit more quiet !

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

isnt there hidden content like in faction.i remember going into huge area in faction but only in certain ways if you didnt meet the req couldnt go in there even if you knew where it was
    i thot they had put that too in eotn.
    anyways the big splash of this game was insane guild and group pvp
    8 vs 8 was the bomb.player when there days in days out for weeks and since their tournament had money at the winner
    arenanet could have charged 10 $ a month and player still would have went it was that bad ass but since eotn as been out a while back its probably a bit more quiet !

places like the jade sea are like that and vizuna square is like that too

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Guild Wars doesnt use the EQ/WoW format where you have high lvl cap and then start some 'endgame'. The low lvl cap in GW has the advantage that you cant outlvl content to you can avoid any challenge.

So you are actually forced to play >90% of the content at intended lvl and intended challenge (although introduction of heroes changed that for Factions and Prophecies)

In a way you could say that GW's 'endgame' starts right after the introduction.