Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full questlog at level 32

Comments

• DiSpLiFFDiSpLiFF Member UncommonPosts: 602

lol you're acting like i didn't play the game to level 39, why would i make stuff up? You're showing a level 39 templar with all his quests, but fuck hes a templar. Templar/Sorc/Cleric don't have to do quests they can just group grind to level 50. Try playing one of the other dps classes in Aion who have no cc and really not that critical in a group. You have to grind while looking for a group which could take up to a couple of hours just to find a KHQ group. 

If you guys wanna be ignorant and spit out stuff like this then go ahead. Regardless i'm done talking about this game, in my opinion it was the most boring mmo i've ever played and the only thing i feel for the game is regret. This is coming from someone that grinded 1-68 in lineage 2 at launch, whatever all the fanbois of this game will jump ship as soon as TERA comes out. 

• CammyCammy Member Posts: 864

I love the naysayers

Hater: You HAVE to grind after lvl 32

Aion Player: Here's a screenshot that shows otherwise

Hater: Lies - you planned this...

Aion Player: ..... ok?

Whats more funny is people arguing about a game they don't even PLAY... how about.... play Aion and stop listening to the whiney trolls who bash Aion at every corner. Just because you HEARD there's not enough quests doesn't mean its true...

I know many people in their 40s who still have a full quest log. Do you want to know WHY? Because they actually enjoy the game, not /zomg get me to quest ASAP because I can do nothing else in an MMO.

Yes, if you're an assassin and you stealth past every mob to reach your objective, you may have to grind... but honestly, that's your own fault.

Originally posted by DiSpLiFF

lol you're acting like i didn't play the game to level 39, why would i make stuff up? You're showing a level 39 templar with all his quests, but fuck hes a templar. Templar/Sorc/Cleric don't have to do quests they can just group grind to level 50. Try playing one of the other dps classes in Aion who have no cc and really not that critical in a group. You have to grind while looking for a group which could take up to a couple of hours just to find a KHQ group. 
    If you guys wanna be ignorant and spit out stuff like this then go ahead. Regardless i'm done talking about this game, in my opinion it was the most boring mmo i've ever played and the only thing i feel for the game is regret. This is coming from someone that grinded 1-68 in lineage 2 at launch, whatever all the fanbois of this game will jump ship as soon as TERA comes out. 

So now the problem is class choice... I see

Thanks for clearing that up.... /yawn

BTW Aion is a GROUP Based game... why can't you people get this through your head? You are EXPECTED to group to level... EXPECTED.... yes if you try to solo grind to 50 - you're in for a long, painful journey...

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by Kyleran 
    Er, maybe I should mention that I'm Asmodian, have no idea what areas you are referencing, and outside of a few SPY quests, yes, I had done every single possible quest including the repeatables up to 5 or 6 times on some occasions.

So click the dropdown menu and switch to Asmo race ... now you got 92 quests. I bet there is an entire area and a full questhub that you have never been to.

www.aionarmory.com/asmo-search.aspx

• Tenken29Tenken29 Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by Cammy 
    BTW Aion is a GROUP Based game... why can't you people get this through your head? You are EXPECTED to group to level... EXPECTED.... yes if you try to solo grind to 50 - you're in for a long, painful journey...

Cammy, normally I don't have any beef with what you say... but I got a RIOT out of this.

Why I laugh is I find Aion and any current mmos to completely screw you over when it comes to group exping. Lets look at some problems with grouping in today's MMOs. Group grinding is not effecient unless you're all very close together in levels. It's not like when you could play DAOC and even if you had a 2-5 level difference that everyone got enough EXP if you killed high enough lvl mobs. Even if you do get a group of people together similiar level, in my personal experiance the EXP is not worth it. Even in a full ranger danger set up (5 rangers and a chanter) grinding mobs, full dps, it's still not the quickest experiance. Granted this game wasn't designed just for pure grind, the fastest way to level is most likely a mix of grinding and questing. This leads to another issue.

The other problem with grouping is how quests work. In order for me to successfully group with people I have to be on the exact same step as they are which is very troublesome and problematic as my friends and I do not all play at the same exact times. I usually group all my campaign quests that I can't solo.

-EDIT- I forgot to mention the screw job of drop loot not being sharable with some quests or not getting credit together as a group. Granted that has rarely ever happened in Aion, it's a problem with quest grouping in other games like WoW.

Besides that right now I am level 40 ranger (recently retired),  4 or so bars from 41 but I cannot play the game anymore cause I am not having fun. Ive done all my campaigns so far except Fragment of Memories 3 and Aether Insanity. I receive about 300k per kill (3 mins of so) off Lepharist Assassins. Do I still have a lot of quests? Yeah, maybe... but what's the point of them if I can get more experiance im 3-4 mins per kill. It's just really boring leveling from 37-41, and it's not like questing is much more fun. It's not like I can group grind either, with a second person the exp is cut in half and we don't kill fast enough to justify it.

Maybe I'm just bad, but I do not see a lot of group options to level effectively. Infact I feel like ever since WoW they've nuked how group exping works. There's a reason why most players solo. Why should a single player exp faster than 6 in a group?

Now like you've stated in several posts Cammy, maybe the game is not for me. I like to pvp, and ive done my fair share of work in other mmos, but I simply do not have fun playing Aion. Please feel free to inform me how I could have group exped better.

It wouldn't be as boring if we had more instances that gave as much EXP as TG did when we were 25+.

Pledge your support to creating a PvP Community on Aion. Join our server on release.
    http://aionfactions.homelinux.com

Originally posted by Tenken29

Cammy, normally I don't have any beef with what you say... but I got a RIOT out of this.

Why I laugh is I find Aion and any current mmos to completely screw you over when it comes to group exping. Lets look at some problems with grouping in today's MMOs. Group grinding is not effecient unless you're all very close together in levels. It's not like when you could play DAOC and even if you had a 2-5 level difference that everyone got enough EXP if you killed high enough lvl mobs. Even if you do get a group of people together similiar level, in my personal experiance the EXP is not worth it. Even in a full ranger danger set up (5 rangers and a chanter) grinding mobs, full dps, it's still not the quickest experiance. Granted this game wasn't designed just for pure grind, the fastest way to level is most likely a mix of grinding and questing. This leads to another issue.

The other problem with grouping is how quests work. In order for me to successfully group with people I have to be on the exact same step as they are which is very troublesome and problematic as my friends and I do not all play at the same exact times. I usually group all my campaign quests that I can't solo.

-EDIT- I forgot to mention the screw job of drop loot not being sharable with some quests or not getting credit together as a group. Granted that has rarely ever happened in Aion, it's a problem with quest grouping in other games like WoW.

Besides that right now I am level 40 ranger (recently retired),  4 or so bars from 41 but I cannot play the game anymore cause I am not having fun. Ive done all my campaigns so far except Fragment of Memories 3 and Aether Insanity. I receive about 300k per kill (3 mins of so) off Lepharist Assassins. Do I still have a lot of quests? Yeah, maybe... but what's the point of them if I can get more experiance im 3-4 mins per kill. It's just really boring leveling from 37-41, and it's not like questing is much more fun. It's not like I can group grind either, with a second person the exp is cut in half and we don't kill fast enough to justify it.

Maybe I'm just bad, but I do not see a lot of group options to level effectively. Infact I feel like ever since WoW they've nuked how group exping works. There's a reason why most players solo. Why should a single player exp faster than 6 in a group?

Now like you've stated in several posts Cammy, maybe the game is not for me. I like to pvp, and ive done my fair share of work in other mmos, but I simply do not have fun playing Aion. Please feel free to inform me how I could have group exped better.

It wouldn't be as boring if we had more instances that gave as much EXP as TG did when we were 25+.

All very valid and real concerns, I completely agree...

That's actually one of my biggest problems with Aion right now - is.. if you're 7-8-9 levels difference you get absolutely nothing for doing group content.  It makes no sense to even try to do this because the rewards are pathetic to be honest....

However, that being said, if you are within 2-3 levels of each other (especially when doing elites) it doesn't make that much of a difference. I've went to many places with people 3-4 levels lower than me and they weren't punished half as much (for example I may get 25k per elite and the lowbie would still probably get about 21-22k for the same mob).

I believe the reason it was implemented like this is to discourage power leveling. You can't have your lvl 50 friend run you through all the quests/group content/dungeons in order to help you level up faster. Doing so would be completely useless. It does suck for grinding PVE content, especially if you want to group with friends who are higher level than you but it doesn't make any difference in PVP. You can play with people 10 levels ahead and the only disadvantage you'll have is fighting higher level players in the same boat.....

It forces you to go out and partner with "randoms" or "pugs" as they are usually called unless you're in a big legion with a large range of levels... but I don't mind this and I realize this is how the game is meant to be played :)

I am not stupid or blind to think there's no problems in Aion (like the one you mentioned) - but truth be told... 90% of the complaints (especially here) is usually just senseless whining because they don't like the way the game was developed. So instead of going to play a game they DO like (whatever that is) - they'll come here and bitch about Aion and say how its a super grind game with zero quests and blah blah.... which is what I don't agree with 

I am not stupid or blind to think there's no problems in Aion (like the one you mentioned) - but truth be told... 90% of the complaints (especially here) is usually just senseless whining because they don't like the way the game was developed.

My thoughts exactly. There are problems with Aion aplenty - and there is hope that the devs are on it and fixing them - what I can barely stand is the utter nonsense that the haters spew off here on a regular basis.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by glofish

I am not stupid or blind to think there's no problems in Aion (like the one you mentioned) - but truth be told... 90% of the complaints (especially here) is usually just senseless whining because they don't like the way the game was developed.

My thoughts exactly. There are problems with Aion aplenty - and there is hope that the devs are on it and fixing them - what I can barely stand is the utter nonsense that the haters spew off here on a regular basis.

This website is a breeding ground for haters.

For a Korean game going West, I'd say it's pretty successful though.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

I haven't been able to determine if my well of quests is going to dry up soon (I'm almost level 29), but honestly I don't particularly care. I enjoy playing the game, and while quests are a part of that, they're not a necessity to me.

<3

<3

• ScarrenScarren Member Posts: 87

edit: deleted

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by Scarren

just lol at OP , are you part of a sect or something , you have worked hard for that screenshot havent you.
    first off , group quests ignore those , then look at a a couple of quests in your log and please with a honest opinion say that this is not a grind ..... 1/150 , 1/200.. ffs never seen so absurd numbers for collection quests before.
    second , why are you keeping a level 25 quest at 32 ? , this just dont add up. and do you really think all the other people before you just is making things up with the lack of content and you got the real truth , every god damn game which lacks content gets lackeys like you who do everything , even showing its possible to level by just questing to max level , however that is not the point. but please keep telling yourself that aion got plentifull of content , what are you going to do at 50 btw?

well for one since you obviously never played the game (or you'd know) those ones listed as 1/150 and 1/200 are repeatable quests and thats the max number of times you can REPEAT the quest.

also that level 25 quest is a SPY quest wich means he has to go through a Rift into Amsodian territory to TRY and complete, and you can't even delete the Spy quests (couldn't last time i checked). hell at 40 i still have like a 23 spy quest i can't complete because the rift i need to go through is level capped and i'm too high to go through

Originally posted by Scarren

just lol at OP , are you part of a sect or something , you have worked hard for that screenshot havent you.
    first off , group quests ignore those , then look at a a couple of quests in your log and please with a honest opinion say that this is not a grind ..... 1/150 , 1/200.. ffs never seen so absurd numbers for collection quests before.
    second , why are you keeping a level 25 quest at 32 ? , this just dont add up. and do you really think all the other people before you just is making things up with the lack of content and you got the real truth , every god damn game which lacks content gets lackeys like you who do everything , even showing its possible to level by just questing to max level , however that is not the point. but please keep telling yourself that aion got plentifull of content , what are you going to do at 50 btw?

Lots of talk and tongue flapping but nothing really to support any of your arguments....

Or was that the point perhaps?

At least he has a screenshot to show his argument.... first it was "your a templar, OF COURSE you have quests"... next is "Ohhh - you have quests a few levels lower - noob"... what will be the next complaint? /yawnnnn

And... what does 50 have to do with LEVELING? Seriously - you make yourself look stupid in posts like this, you don't need any help from me or the OP.

Edit: Nice try on the ninja edit/delete... too bad it was caught eh? :p heh heh

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697
    Originally posted by DiSpLiFF

Assassin is pulling a short straw here, I enviously watch Rangers and Sorcs solo Elites in Lepharist Citadel :(

But alas, I can solo some of those elites too now that I'm 4 levels higher :D

But hey, so what. I know, you know and everybody else knows it's harder to level an assassin and there for I get 2 more Internets for being persistent ;)

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Once again it s a matter of wether you re trying to reach end game as fast as possible or not. This will make any game feel like a grind. If any of you have played FFXI (a game I loved) then you ll know what it s like. Forming groups took longer then most games at high level to gain a level. I myself could care less how long it takes, because I like the ride in most games and don t want to be one of those rushing to the forums complaining theres no content. That and I have a life outside games. That said, just slow down and explore, you ll be suprised what you might find.

so I turned in a whole bunch of quests, picked up more, then today I when wanted to accept a quest and couldn't - kept clicking - nothing happened - then noticed the error message - Quest log full...

instantly reminded me of this thread

• tanoriltanoril Member Posts: 432

so I turned in a whole bunch of quests, picked up more, then today I when wanted to accept a quest and couldn't - kept clicking - nothing happened - then noticed the error message - Quest log full...

Once again, quality, not quantity.

Originally posted by tanoril

Once again, quality, not quantity.

What.. ? Wait a second...

The problem originally was - there "is not enough quests".... So everyone showed their quest logs and then the debate started (which is fine).... but.....Now... its the quality of these quests?? (cause there so different from every MMO...)

Which is it? Or are you looking for anything to fight with now at this point?

Seriously.... its getting sad guys. :(

The problem originally was - there "is not enough quests".... So everyone showed their quest logs and then the debate started (which is fine).... but.....Now... its the quality of these quests?? (cause there so different from every MMO...)

I'll take a wild stab here. I think he's refering to the quality of the quests as they are not worth doing. For example around level 40 or so I had a lot of quests to do but they weren't worth doing since they'd wield about 200-300k experiance. I could get more than that by solo killing one elite mob.

My beef with Aion like I mentioned in other games is the long solo and boring experiance leveling up. This is a problem with all current/new mmos these days, but is espicially worse in Aion due to the length of exping.

Pledge your support to creating a PvP Community on Aion. Join our server on release.

I'll take a wild stab here. I think he's refering to the quality of the quests as they are not worth doing. For example around level 40 or so I had a lot of quests to do but they weren't worth doing since they'd wield about 200-300k experiance. I could get more than that by solo killing one elite mob.

My beef with Aion like I mentioned in other games is the long solo and boring experiance leveling up. This is a problem with all current/new mmos these days, but is espicially worse in Aion due to the length of exping.

Quality and "worth doing" are very different though....

I mean - EVERY MMO has the standard "kill X, gather Y" quests... Aion is no different (whether this is good/bad doesn't matter - its what it is... and every other game is like it so its not a direct flaw with Aion)...

if its worth doing is a whole other ballgame.... Personally I find SOME of the quests worth it and others no... but again, I find this the case in a lot of MMOs. Some quests just simply aren't worth doing. Im not 40 yet (slowly getting there) so I can't comment directly on your response Tenken - but I know with the big XP boost that people now don't have this problem (at least from what I've heard).

Are you talking pre or post patch? Im curious if this is still a problem....

• Helloween81Helloween81 Member UncommonPosts: 15

I listen again and again and again the same bullshit about Aion and that there is no griding and stuff.

I don't care if the quest log is full with quests 3-4 levels above the current char level.

Hey.. if you wanna prove me AION doesnt need any grinding do the following thing. Take any level after 35. Tell me the XP u need from 35 to 36 for eg. Go search the quests and post ONLY THE QUESTS OF 35 LEVEL not of 37-38-39 and make the calculation. Add some xp from the mobs u need to kill.  There is NOT a single chance in hell the xp u ll get will be more than the 50% of the level. 50% no way.. For 50% u need to do quests of the next level and more than a half of them.

I mean - EVERY MMO has the standard "kill X, gather Y" quests... Aion is no different (whether this is good/bad doesn't matter - its what it is... and every other game is like it so its not a direct flaw with Aion)...
    Getting off topic, I find that MMOs can do better than "kill X, gather Y" as demonstrated by WOTLK (I'm only talking about PVE questing here). But that's not really what we are arguing about, I wasn't really playing Aion looking for it to reinvent the wheel, so that's not my problem.
    @. It's the combination of the two.
    if its worth doing is a whole other ballgame.... Personally I find SOME of the quests worth it and others no... but again, I find this the case in a lot of MMOs. Some quests just simply aren't worth doing. Im not 40 yet (slowly getting there) so I can't comment directly on your response Tenken - but I know with the big XP boost that people now don't have this problem (at least from what I've heard).
    I'm talking prepatch. I already quit, the game just isn't my style. I felt like it was all work and no fun. Feel free to comment that I was just "playing it to get through", cause I tried adjusting my play styles / how casual I was about it.
    Going back to if quests are worth doing it or not. See in other MMOS, even if quests aren't worth doing, there's still plenty of stuff to get you to lvl. When I was playing, i'd kill a single elite and get equal experiance to a single quest (unless it was a campaign). I haven't really talked to anyone about how significant the patch was... but I feel like if it was significant enough I'd hear more people asking me to resub (friends of mine that is, and don't take that logic too seriously).
    I mean call it a grind or not it doesn't really matter to me, the effort is not worth it. Now this is where it starts getting rich. I'm awaiting the -GASP- you need to work for an mmo? I respond with -GASP- I need to lvl to 50 in an mmo ALONE (cause group lvling is garbage) before I see if the end game pvp is even any good? I don't even get people that said this game is challenging to lvl. I'm sorry but doing something boring and slow is not challenging imo. Is mopping the floor with a toothbrush challenging? Just my personal opinion.

-EDIT- On a side note Cammy, I noticed in another post that you find people that hate Aion to be the ones that are convinced it is only a solo grind. Maybe I'm taking it out of context, if so I apologize. But this begs the question for me, how do I not solo grind in this game? Besides the EXP from TG (25-29) I have not experianced good group exp. Granted Ive done plenty of group quests and so forth but the amount of time compared to when I was solo is extremely minimal. The exp in fire temple is also pathetic. You can say it is an instance more for loot (which it is), but it's not worth doing for exp. Krall groups? Awful exp also. The only good thing about these things are grinding for gear/items while gaining exp without noticing it (unfortunately I still notice how slow it is).

I'm also told Steelrake isn't great experiance but the other instance (name eludes me) is a bit better. Yes all of this is also subjective to your level break downs, but even in optimal groups I feel the same way. 

Also it is not practical for me to quest with friends since we need to be on the same step. Also pugging for quests is not practical either, since you have to be on the same step, and people don't group because you don't have to. Also many quests may not be  always be performed quicker with 2 people than 1, so you get less exp per mob kill. 

Getting off topic, I find that MMOs can do better than "kill X, gather Y" as demonstrated by WOTLK (I'm only talking about PVE questing here). But that's not really what we are arguing about, I wasn't really playing Aion looking for it to reinvent the wheel, so that's not my problem.
    @. It's the combination of the two.
    I'm talking prepatch. I already quit, the game just isn't my style. I felt like it was all work and no fun. Feel free to comment that I was just "playing it to get through", cause I tried adjusting my play styles / how casual I was about it.
    Going back to if quests are worth doing it or not. See in other MMOS, even if quests aren't worth doing, there's still plenty of stuff to get you to lvl. When I was playing, i'd kill a single elite and get equal experiance to a single quest (unless it was a campaign). I haven't really talked to anyone about how significant the patch was... but I feel like if it was significant enough I'd hear more people asking me to resub (friends of mine that is, and don't take that logic too seriously).
    I mean call it a grind or not it doesn't really matter to me, the effort is not worth it. Now this is where it starts getting rich. I'm awaiting the -GASP- you need to work for an mmo? I respond with -GASP- I need to lvl to 50 in an mmo ALONE (cause group lvling is garbage) before I see if the end game pvp is even any good? I don't even get people that said this game is challenging to lvl. I'm sorry but doing something boring and slow is not challenging imo. Is mopping the floor with a toothbrush challenging? Just my personal opinion.

-EDIT- On a side note Cammy, I noticed in another post that you find people that hate Aion to be the ones that are convinced it is only a solo grind. Maybe I'm taking it out of context, if so I apologize. But this begs the question for me, how do I not solo grind in this game? Besides the EXP from TG (25-29) I have not experianced good group exp. Granted Ive done plenty of group quests and so forth but the amount of time compared to when I was solo is extremely minimal. The exp in fire temple is also pathetic. You can say it is an instance more for loot (which it is), but it's not worth doing for exp. Krall groups? Awful exp also. The only good thing about these things are grinding for gear/items while gaining exp without noticing it (unfortunately I still notice how slow it is).

I'm also told Steelrake isn't great experiance but the other instance (name eludes me) is a bit better. Yes all of this is also subjective to your level break downs, but even in optimal groups I feel the same way. 

Also it is not practical for me to quest with friends since we need to be on the same step. Also pugging for quests is not practical either, since you have to be on the same step, and people don't group because you don't have to. Also many quests may not be  always be performed quicker with 2 people than 1, so you get less exp per mob kill. 

See - I like debating with you because you actually have useful comments to add to the discussion... :) 

Ill make one more comment about our "off topic" part then leave it alone and we'll go back to the topic at hand. What in WotLK was anything different than "kill X, gather Y"? I did WotLK many times (70-80 bracket I mean) and I found 99% of the quests were exactly the same. Yes, there was a few different onces that were cool but overall - almost all of them were exactly the same. This doesn't really do much for me (nor does WoW since WotlK to be honest) but again - this is off topic so we'll just agree to disagree.

As for the solo/group quest part... that depends. Did you have a good legion? I do - maybe that makes a big difference... I never have to pug (rarely anyways) and I always have a good group. In the level range we are discussing, you can do Ice Claw, Fire Temple, and MM. All group related quests which gives anywhere from 20-25k per kill.... they also have a bunch of quests to do which will net you even more xp. I find with these, along with my solo quests and crafting - I can EASILY gain a level. Honestly, I've gained my last few levels without even really trying... Im sure I've gained one and a half in crafting alone. Its kinda funny... I get 8k xp per craft now... and if I gather/buy my mats and craft say... 400 of my top item - Ill gain almost a half level.... maybe a bar or two less.

My point? If you JUST solo grind/quest - I can completely see how it can feel like a grind... but if you mix it up - don't try the "zomg I need to hit 50 asap and the rest of the game is useless" mentality - you'll have a lot more fun. That's my two cents - but as I've said in many, many other posts... Aion certainly isn't for everyone. People think its grindy.... I just don't think it is. I find it super easy to level - hell I could just craft all day long and level and still probably level as fast as someone trying to solo grind.

• makerzyomakerzyo Member Posts: 40

Seriously if anyone thinks you can quest from 1-50 with no grinding you're clearly a blind fanboi. 

With that being said heres a pretty good review of this game from a level 50, I suggest you read it. 

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/reviews-critiques/91967-l50-sin-where-i-call.html

Originally posted by makerzyo

Seriously if anyone thinks you can quest from 1-50 with no grinding you're clearly a blind fanboi. 
    With that being said heres a pretty good review of this game from a level 50, I suggest you read it. 
    http://www.aionsource.com/forum/reviews-critiques/91967-l50-sin-where-i-call.html

Another hiding behind a new alt (with 2 posts)

haven't seen that before.... lawl.....

And yes, we are all blind fanboys.... now do you have anything USEFUL to add? That's what I thought.....

No one ever said you could go 1-50 without grinding - maybe read, educate yourself and come back when you don't want to look like a moron.

kkthxbai

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Originally posted by Kyleran 
    Er, maybe I should mention that I'm Asmodian, have no idea what areas you are referencing, and outside of a few SPY quests, yes, I had done every single possible quest including the repeatables up to 5 or 6 times on some occasions.

So click the dropdown menu and switch to Asmo race ... now you got 92 quests. I bet there is an entire area and a full questhub that you have never been to.

www.aionarmory.com/asmo-search.aspx

Thanks for the link, but in looking that over pretty sure I did every one of those except the Spy quests. Up to level 27 now, and the quests again are a bit thin, looks like 28 will bring a plethora a new quests.  We're by no means out, still working on about 10 or so (got TG done) but it looks like we have to head for the Lava Caves next.

I'm not complaining about the quest content btw, but I just don't think you can really get to 50 without doing some grinding along the way. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon