Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online: Closed Beta Key Giveaway (Phase 2)

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has just been handed 2500 keys for the highly anticipated fantasy MMORPG "Allods Online" from Russian developer Nival Online. This game is published by GalaNet (gPotato) and their are just getting underway with their second closed beta test which will begin Dec 1, 2009. Get your key now!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR BETA KEY FOR CLOSED BETA PHASE 2!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• SlaynnSlaynn Member UncommonPosts: 109

I'm assuming that if you were in CBT #1 you are automatically in CBT#2?  Can anyone confirm?

It's gotten to the point where some MMOs have been reduced to little more than success dispensers. Don't think. Don't challenge yourself. Do as little as possible... but still be rewarded for it. Yeah.. *that's* fun.

-- WSIMike

• AndraxxAndraxx Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Originally posted by Slaynn

I'm assuming that if you were in CBT #1 you are automatically in CBT#2?  Can anyone confirm?

It does say that on the Allods forum. I just signed up for CB2 but I was reading a few threads there just now, and your question has been asked and received an answer from a mod there.

• sanninatersanninater Member Posts: 16

what if i just did what they say but allods is saying *piep* you    beta key is not valid

could've known from stupid gpotato. What should I do? i really wanna try this game out

I have no money, I have no style, all I can give u is my smile:). DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!

• JadetoothJadetooth Member UncommonPosts: 372
    Originally posted by Admin

MMORPG.com has just been handed 2500 keys for the highly anticipated fantasy MMORPG "Allods Online" from Russian developer Nival Online. 
    6,853 Keys Are Left!

Wth? My math is broke!

------------------------------

• kagdakagda Member Posts: 85

6,666 Keys Are Left!

LOLOLOLOLOL

.... well we do know they are going fast... ev eryone knows russian games are quite epic... like tetris..........

Name one russian game that sucked...?????

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by skinnys

Originally posted by Admin

MMORPG.com has just been handed 2500 keys for the highly anticipated fantasy MMORPG "Allods Online" from Russian developer Nival Online. 
    6,853 Keys Are Left!

Wth? My math is broke!

soo... Aside from your MATH BEING BR0k3N .....

what do you recommend a person like me plays/tests... aside from ALLODS..... considering our Joiing date is about the same, i assume you want to play the same kind of games..... so do tell...... what should i focus my focus on?

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Did they adjust how slow combat is in the beginning?

• rudeboy95rudeboy95 Member Posts: 2

i think thats gonna happen at the beggining of OB. The idea of slowering the battle is for finding bugs, after all, finding bugs is the ONLY purpose of CBT.

Russians are just amazing! The game had absolutely no bugs at CBT #1!

• dusteybowlsdusteybowls Member Posts: 63

I am super happy i got a key hope my friends get theres today to like 6k keys left lol!

for some reason the download client is not working for me..... the download speed goes from like 120, to 0, and then just stays like that... anyone have similar issues?

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• BleanordBleanord Member Posts: 2

I redeemed my key wih no problems, though im a wee bit confused- key was redemeed with no problems. The background downloader is goin like the clappers (3gb- give or take- in a half hour *fingers crossed it doesn't spaz out before the end*)

but i'm unsure if i'm allowed to play before the 2nd phase or not, its o biggie if i'm not.

Just wondering if anyone who has done all this can let me know if we're allowed on.

• fedfiercefedfierce Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Originally posted by kagda

6,666 Keys Are Left!

LOLOLOLOLOL
     .... well we do know they are going fast... ev eryone knows russian games are quite epic... like tetris..........

Name one russian game that sucked...?????

Crimecraft

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Thanks for the info...

RIP Orc Choppa

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I was happy to receive my beta key then find out the link that they clearly provide says does not exist,so i write Gala-Net off as a big time amateur publisher.I will not be looking at this game,not that it bothers me a big deal since it is F2P it cannot be anything but mediocre at best.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AndraxxAndraxx Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I was happy to receive my beta key then find out the link that they clearly provide says does not exist,so i write Gala-Net off as a big time amateur publisher.I will not be looking at this game,not that it bothers me a big deal since it is F2P it cannot be anything but mediocre at best.

Which link isn't working? I got the downloader at the link, and it DL'd the beta in under an hour. I have since then patched it and it is ready to go once the server goes up on the 1st..

• MasabaMasaba Member Posts: 1

I will test it ,but not sure for playing long...

• haleakalahaleakala Member Posts: 1

"This Beta Key is not valid!"

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

MMORPG.com really needs to send an e-mail out with all the info if someone chooses to get a key. You already know who we are, due to you require us to log in.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• hiromanhiroman Member Posts: 1

the beta key is not valid ou come on and the site is broken to =[[[[ 

• Simmo555Simmo555 Member Posts: 1

Same here, its telling that key is not valid :/

would really like to try out this game.

if someone would be so kind and send me the key i would really appreciate it.

Thank you :)

• traktor21traktor21 Member Posts: 1

when they gonna put more keys i want to try this game it looks like WoW i have played 3 years now i want to try this game and i cant damned pls give some keys to try it :(