Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little caution advise.

FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

My programmer friend in the ncsoftwest office said that they are contiuning the bans  those 11,000 accounts are just little tidbits.

There will be more banning throughout the months. Have faith in ncsoft west.

As a caution to the players who botted and banned do not buy aion cd keys, as they will ban your new cd keys.

This is happening already. if you are banned dont buy aion again. you wil be banned within 30min to 1 hour if you attempt to come back to aion with a new cd key.

This applies to rmt and or banned player users who were banned.

I wont go into details, but ncsowft have a new system  installed just for botting.  i am happy to report.

:pThere will be no mistake in banning botting.

Comments

• SimielSimiel Member Posts: 149

I'm sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous, this is as stupid a thread as your mind will let you comprehend... I can only take this as a joke, isit?

• FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

Not a joke.

Why would i joke about this?

If your a player who were fed up with bots nows a good time to play.

Ncsoft is cleaning up the botting problems. You wil be happy to come back.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

It is possible that they may re-ban verified botters.

I hope you understand though that what you state is second hand unverified information. People are entitled to view with caution any unverifiable information, especially when it's not even first hand OP info.

Originally posted by Xasapis

It is possible that they may re-ban verified botters.
    I hope you understand though that what you state is second hand unverified information. People are entitled to view with caution any unverifiable information, especially when it's not even first hand OP info.

trust me when i said they will reban you if you attempt to buy a new aion cd key. Im not going to provide all the info, its just some little juicy info to those who thinks they can just rebuy a cd key if they were banned.

:)

its up to you whether or not to believe me. But i refuse to divulge anymore info.

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537
    Originally posted by Furor
     trust me when i said they will reban you if you attempt to buy a new aion cd key. Im not going to provide all the info, its just some little juicy info to those who thinks they can just rebuy a cd key if they were banned.

So, you were banned and rebought a CD key and got banned again :)?

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

Not me. I play with my programmer friend who works for the programmign side at ncsoftwest office all the time on the usa server

I go tthe info off of him and his wife.

Did i not post earlier about me snitching on the major aion botting program? Thats exaxctly what i did , striking a blow to the bot program that runs in aion by sending the program and atual bot coding to ncsoftwest a week before the mass banning.

I can tell you that 11,000 bans is just a tip of the iceberg atm.

Ncsoft have been banning in mass also for europe aion and china aion as well as korean aion. Apprantely my contribution to ncsoft worked.

:D

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

well if you heard it from a friend it must be true right ?

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Your "contribution" was some anti-NCsoft ranting threads a few weeks ago. Hardly productive and hardly influential, unless you're deluded to think that the people on this forum have any kind of impact in the MMO world.

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375

Furor u nap =))

Stop trolling! :D

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346

As a caution to the players who botted and banned do not buy aion cd keys, as they will ban your new cd keys.

While I would definitely like to see this in practice and I would prefer that NCSoft visited the home of each verified botter ,broke through the the door and smashed the PC running the bot, pillaged the back yard and smiled at the lamenting of their women ....

i really don't see this happening, you can always claim another name on your NCSoft account - it is not like they can track you

• Reion1Reion1 Member UncommonPosts: 178

lol.  That makes no sense.  If anything NC soft encourages people to buy a new aion cd key as they banned your others ones to make you play legit.

"Everything the light touches is our kingdom" -- Mufasa
    ---

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899

LOL

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712
    Originally posted by glofish

While I would definitely like to see this in practice and I would prefer that NCSoft visited the home of each verified botter ,broke through the the door and smashed the PC running the bot, pillaged the back yard and smiled at the lamenting of their women ....

i really don't see this happening, you can always claim another name on your NCSoft account - it is not like they can track you

um mac address, ip sure they could i doubt they would but they probably could track a person logging into thier client

look for same ip or same mac addy  same way a admin blocks out cheaters in a server on cod or somethin unless they rebump the ip or run it on another comp

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by joker007mo

um mac address, ip sure they could i doubt they would but they probably could track a person logging into thier client

even the simplest home router can be set to report  any mac address you want

as for IP address - there are just as many ways around that - starting with the fact that most customers get a dynamic IP  in the first place

not even banking sites can be secured let alone a game

• monothmonoth Member Posts: 551

My programmer friend in the ncsoftwest office said that they are contiuning the bans  those 11,000 accounts are just little tidbits.
    This is happening already. if you are banned dont buy aion again. you wil be banned within 30min to 1 hour if you attempt to come back to aion with a new cd key.
    I wont go into details, but ncsowft have a new system  installed just for botting.  i am happy to report.

Only way I can see this happening is if they ID you by your credit card info.   And if that was the case then they would just deny you when you put in your credit info.   Of course I highly doubt this will happen. 

• SimielSimiel Member Posts: 149
    Originally posted by monoth

Only way I can see this happening is if they ID you by your credit card info.   And if that was the case then they would just deny you when you put in your credit info.   Of course I highly doubt this will happen. 

even if this happens, there are game cards....