Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of The Game Adress-The true meaning behind David Allen's words.

crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

The true meaning behind David Allen's words. (read the original State of The Game Adress first at  www.alganon.com/news-detail/id/316) :

What is the goal for Alganon? Why are you making this game?

We're making a game for idiots. Plain and simple. QOL was founded to create an unfinished and wow-ripoff game (and to steal your money of course; yes you our beloved community), where many others are created purely to make money. This aspect is very near and dear to our hearts. We're here to make a game for people to play WITH us, and OF COURSE pay us to play it. We were focused on making money, and the often easier way to do it than making an MMO,  traditionally is making an unfinished MMO. We are 100% driven to creating something that can suck the money  of our idiotic community, and this driving force is one thing that makes Alganon such a wonderful opportunity for us to become richer.

Alganon is ripping off  "the big ones", because we devs simply cannot or are incompetent to reinvent the wheel. The current mainstream MMO isn't broken; what Alganon does is to ripoff many beloved and asked-for features and add absolutely nothing to them. And if you players happen to discover a new spin on an old mechanic or new ones altogether, yes we ripped them off as well. Basically we're trying to steal the best of everything we can think of. Immensely popular MMOs (such as World of Warcraft) have given players years of enjoyment, so what better game to rip off if not that? Infrequent expansions can only add so much before you are back to the same thing again, thats why we won't even make it  to the first. Where Alganon shines is the ability to copy-paste ideas while still trying to convince you idiots that we are delivering a game with fresh features and a uniquely community-driven world.

Alganon is the first real fantasy-based persistent MMOG in nearly two years, and using an original ERS (External Ripoff System) to create this fantasy world is just one more way we are trying to give players another unfinished crappy product.  As a game, we aren't looking to take anyone on or steal players away from a game (but we'd like that). We are striving to be that game that people don't feel they need to quit another for (and  thats probably whats going to happen after all). In fact, we've gone to great lengths to design the game around that very aspect. So that we end up playing Alganon ourselves.

In the end, it all boils down to the simple fact that we're here for us and not you! You speak but who's listening?. To be honest, that's what it should always come down to. We simply ignore all of the player negative feedback, and will continue to work hard through launch and beyond to fool as many suckers as we can until we close our operations.

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Lol harsh but funny.

• crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

Yes its a bit harsh thats true. I made it mostly for fun to be honest. On the other hand, i really didn't say anything that wasn't already told on these forums :)

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by crimsonmid

Yes its a bit harsh thats true. I made it mostly for fun to be honest. On the other hand, i really didn't say anything that wasn't already told on these forums :)

Which made it rather boring to read. But some did seem to like it. Personally, I dislike attempts at character assassination.

--
    Delanor

Originally posted by Delanor

Which made it rather boring to read. But some did seem to like it. Personally, I dislike attempts at character assassination.

Well... noone forced you to like it m8. Everyone's opinion is respected. :)

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659

Originally posted by Delanor

Well... noone forced you to like it m8. Everyone's opinion is respected. :)

Your OP gives me reason to doubt your words.

--
    Delanor

Now that you doubt me i won't be able to sleep at night.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

"Infrequent expansions can only add so much before you are back to the same thing again, thats why we won't even make it to the first."

That line made me chuckle, heheh.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

So what you're saying is you're the class clown that never says anything original? ah, ok...

Originally posted by Czanrei

So what you're saying is you're the class clown that never says anything original? ah, ok...

...And this is coming from the rocket scientist who cannot even figure out what does Allods even mean and asks in the forums about it. LOL.

Say hi to your wife and my kids Einstein. How's that for original.