Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox 360 just bit the dust =(

RRoD. Of course it did right as the holiday season comes along. Microsoft must send a signal across the net that short circuits your console. Just in time for you to consider buying a new one. Cause why wouldn't you? You've got 9 months on your Live subscription left and over 20 dollars in microsoft points.You have games you love to play including Dragon Age that you literally just bought and didnt get a chance to play yet. The website says my standard warranty is expired and wants me to pay 99.99$ for a repair. Call customer service and they say they cant create a new repair request because the system is updating and to try back in 3 or 5 hours. Really? Fuck microsoft and their piece of shit hardware!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by stormpuma21

Call customer service and they say they cant create a new repair request because the system is updating and to try back in 3 or 5 hours.

here is an idea .... call back in 5 hours, or get some sleep and call the next day.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

XBox360 was by far the worst console of this generation.  Its unreliability is going to go down in gaming history.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by tvalentine

Originally posted by stormpuma21

Call customer service and they say they cant create a new repair request because the system is updating and to try back in 3 or 5 hours.

here is an idea .... call back in 5 hours, or get some sleep and call the next day.

Come over my house for Thanksgiving. You just won a free meal.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos