Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So are there any high subscription YouTube channels that you like?

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Just curious.  I find most of them annoying.  I think a lot of them are probably losers who have nothing better to do than spend most of their lives in front of their webcams making lousy videos.  One of things I've noticed about the guys with high subscription numbers is that they tend to lure their viewers in with pictures of hot babes.  If they didn't do that, they'd probably have a lot fewer hits on their videos.  The women are a little better, but still bore me for the most part.

However, there is one chick that I like.  Natalie on her community channel.  Here's one of her videos that I think is pretty good.  She's witty, funny, love that Austrlian accent and she's cute as the dickens, imo.  And she's the most subscribed channel in Australia.

Anyone else want to share?  Who do you like if anyone?

Comments

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

She's cute, smart, and who doesn't fall for an Aussie accent?

But cute girl only goes so far.

I tend to like the series stuff.

The legend of Neil.

The Guild (of course).

Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show.

I thought Lonely Girl 15 was interesting just because of it's history, even though the actual content didnt' appeal to me.

Chad Vader is very funny.

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Just curious.  I find most of them annoying.  I think a lot of them are probably losers who have nothing better to do than spend most of their lives in front of their webcams making lousy videos.  One of things I've noticed about the guys with high subscription numbers is that they tend to lure their viewers in with pictures of hot babes.  If they didn't do that, they'd probably have a lot fewer hits on their videos.  The women are a little better, but still bore me for the most part.
    However, there is one chick that I like.  Natalie on her community channel.  Here's one of her videos that I think is pretty good.  She's witty, funny, love that Austrlian accent and she's cute as the dickens, imo.  And she's the most subscribed channel in Australia.
    Anyone else want to share?  Who do you like if anyone?

Bah.. not my type of girl.   I like TYT, sexyphil, rocketboom..

Can't think of any other.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Judging by your topic title, I'd say this qualifies:

http://www.youtube.com/user/InecomCompany

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Sxephil, Raywilliamjohson, collegehumour, smosh, shawndawson are pretty good ones.