Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love this game but...

I could list what I love about it on half a side of paper and the things that annoy me about it on 3 sides of paper.

The absolute killer for a lot of people is the catcha anti-botting system. You're asked a question every 30 minutes (or something like that) that is a basic maths question, the question is given as an image. The image is unreadable, if you fail to guess it 3 times you are sent to a small open PvP zone with no map until the 9th minute of the hour. Add on the fact that you randomly drop items when you die and you can basically kiss your inventory goodbye if a catcha image comes up.

Also your game account is locked even if you get your password right! Which is really annoying. The server lags like hell at peak times, everyone ganks without discression and you can't buy anything as a n00b without item mall points.

On the plus side the game is simple, easy to pick up and has a lot of depth. The levelling feels fast even though it is shameless grinding and if you need something quick to get into or have an out of date PC then this could be a game you'll enjoy.

--
Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL