Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 Account 4 Character Pre-NGE Vet Thinking About Coming Back...

Anyone want to tell me what I've missed?

I came back for awhile early this year, tried to get into the Beastmaster subclass tree, found it very disappointing because it was very complicated and time consuming.

Maybe I'm on the wrong server.  I picked Flurry because my friends went there after the transfer.

I'm thinking, maybe, another server might be better.  I still to this day like JTL a whole lot.  It was and is a good game add on.  I did hear there was a JTL specific server for people who love pilot.

As for grinding to 90 and the combat system, I'm not going to waste time complaining about that, I can either accept it or not.   We'll just assume for the sake of argument that I accept that and am fine with the linear leveling system.

Aside from a good server, what other changes can you tell me about?

A good community is important to me, but basically aside from my coming back and dealing with Beastmaster earlier this year, I'm about two years out of date keeping up with the game changes.  I'm aware of the rebuilt village on Dathomir (old Jedi village), and the quests there.  I'm aware of the collection system and the incentives associated with that.  I know nothing about the Hoth expansion, or anything else that's been added to the game.

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

*Flurry is the second most popular server to Starsider, but that does represent a night & day difference.

*There has been no changes, adjustments or revamps to Beast Master, despite the cries from that community.

*Hoth and other instances have been added, but it is increasingly harder and harder to get other players to run them. Your best bet isto  find a guild that runs them regularly.

*JTL remains un-NGE'd for the most part. I still recommend the most popular server, Starsider.

I would also recommend waiting for the 'Hail Mary' GCW update that is around the corner to rejoin, then when it happens, go to Starsider and pray for the best. Nothing else has slowed the population drain on the current dying servers.

• TycaliburTycalibur Member Posts: 97

:(

So sad.  Thank you, for trying, at least.  I greatly appreciate the effort.

I may go back for a month just to say hi to old friends.

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278
    Originally posted by Tycalibur

:(
    So sad.  Thank you, for trying, at least.  I greatly appreciate the effort.
    I may go back for a month just to say hi to old friends.

You might have a free vet-trial already waiting for you when you log into your station.com account. If not, we expect one to show up soon.

• NebirothNebiroth Member UncommonPosts: 21

I ant YOU in SWG :)

• MavadoKenyenMavadoKenyen Member Posts: 104

It's not good still, no matter what they say.

It's all about who has spent since NGE buying armor and who has more buffs.

• NebirothNebiroth Member UncommonPosts: 21

Many people even think of because of the rich content is better than the sometimes pre?u. In SWG play almost 5 years (with minor interruptions) so I have a sophisticated view of this position. In fact, you can even give feedback to the initial NGE suck max but now it is really worth to give this game a chance again.