Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yes and No Games updated weekly...

adoniskevadoniskev Member Posts: 92

Yes: Means give it a try...

NO: Its no...seriously for a good reason

YES

WORLD OF WARCRAFT- Sexy night elfs, good community,

RAPPELZ - Pet system, different, decent graphics, decent community

REQUIEM - good gore, grindy but fun seeing monsters gore and blows to bits, getting better

DIABLO 2 =a classic, still fun,  trading items is extremely hardcore

LINEAGE 2- nice graphics sexy elfs

Rohan Online - Now here a grind fest that will still make you want to play...love it

CITY OF HEROES/VILLAIN - extremely fun, can hit endgame quick

Allods Online- its free, and in cb for now...

NO

AION - Biggest disappointment in gaming history its only alive because ncsoft  has lots of money...thank god i didnt spend 69.99 and yes...im a cheap bastard...I got my pre order FIVE dollars back....we are in a reccession...

ETHER SAGA grind fest

FLYFF grind fest

MAGIC 101 childish...boring...run

EVERQUEST 2 horrible looking human characters

CONAN horrible character mechanics, horrible effects...pretty landscape...and um thats it

LOTR - pretty to look but boring to play

CHAMPIONS ONLINE - quest who cares...same exact quest alll the time...

FIESTA - grind fest...

GUILD WARS - boring...not really a mmorpg...just um well pretty to look at...I hate when characters are casting a spell they look like there having a seizure or an alien is going to pop out of thier stomach.

Ragnarok - I use to love it after all the hacks and a million more sub classes it just got ridiculous and ...ultimately boring

Runes of Magic - If you play this game you must be extremely desperate...characters run like robots...

I'll add more later right now drinking coffee...and playing allods....mmmmmm here come the comments..fun fun

Comments

• *hides from the inevitable torrent of incoming fanbois*

• adoniskevadoniskev Member Posts: 92

lmao...i just state the facts...:P

• VexeVexe Member Posts: 549

I disagree with most of those.

• Kaisen_DexxKaisen_Dexx Member UncommonPosts: 326
    Originally posted by adoniskev

/double facepalm

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

That was a good one lol.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

lmao...i just state my opinions...:P

Agreed

Originally posted by zeowyrm

lmao...i just state my facts...:P

I can not agree more...

Thanks...:P

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

I'll bite with my opinion

Yea:

Allods - cool game for what you can play (1-10)

DDO - best F2P game out there

LOTRO - great game about to get much better on Dec. 1st

WoW - still a good raiding game even if they keep dumbing it down and any 12 year old can be a uber raider.  I quit long ago but you can't deny the polish and quality.

WAR - just for the unending T1 free trial. I would not recommending subscribing

Fallen Earth - I hope it reaches its potential

Nay:

EQ2 - Sony has screwed this game up so many times over. It is beyond redemption

Vanguard - good game, bad company, SOE puts no effort into this game except a small skeleton crew. Not worth giving them your hard earned money if that is how they treat this game.

Aion - so overrated and it's the same old crap.  This game should be F2P

AoC - I still haven't forgiven them for its initial releaase. It is on my forever shit list

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Very terrible list, clearly from someone with no sense for quality whatsoever.

What is the reason to play Lineage 2? Good graphics and sexy elves? World of Warcraft a game with a good community?

Games like Rappelz and Requiem are worth trying but games like Lotro, Aion and Guild Wars are not?

It's pretty hard to take this list seriously. Also, post in the right section next time.

Originally posted by Gameloading

What is the reason to play Lineage 2? Good graphics and sexy elves? World of Warcraft a game with a good community?
    Games like Rappelz and Requiem are worth trying but games like Lotro, Aion and Guild Wars are not?

It's pretty hard to take this list seriously. Also, post in the right section next time.

In the end its all about looks....I played all these games and if you think Aion is a quality game than you are trolling....its a horrible game.  In addition if you could afford a decent review from me than let me know...unless I feel like wasting 2 hours of my life in reviewing a game in which I recieve no monetary compensation  than you are seriously dellusional...

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

In the end its all about looks....I played all these games and if you think Aion is a quality game than you are trolling....its a horrible game.  In addition if you could afford a decent review from me than let me know...unless I feel like wasting 2 hours of my life in reviewing a game in which I recieve no monetary compensation  than you are seriously dellusional...

Aion is a far better game than much of the trash you consider quality.

No in the end it's not all about looks, Graphics contribute little to the enjoyment of a game.

Also, don't expect anybody to compensate you to write a review. It would be a waste of money to hire someone who has no sense for quality.

Aion is a far better game than much of the trash you consider quality.

No in the end it's not all about looks, Graphics contribute little to the enjoyment of a game.

Also, don't expect anybody to compensate you to write a review. It would be a waste of money to hire someone who has no sense for quality.

<<<grabs the rare, "Sword of trolling," and stabs the newb Gameloading."

Again thats your opinion...I state facts...and from what you just stated you have not hit end game in any game...

Waits for Gameloading to respond....

• IncubusIncubus Member Posts: 15

If you think what you posted about these games are facts then you need to look up the definition.  A fact about WoW is that it has a rogue as a playable class.  An opinion about wow is that it has, "sexy night elfs, good community." 

How can you say that its all about graphics/looks?  Your ignorance amazes me.

• cl0vercl0ver Member Posts: 122

This post shows how widely differing opinions can be.   Some people are just born without  good taste.    Thanks for the laugh adonis.    I  know you are trying to come off as a comedian