Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seperation Anxiety...PC rules my consoles...

adoniskevadoniskev Member Posts: 92

I am not the only child in the family...luckily...but sadly am the only one rejecting the consoles they play with...I own a wii...a ps3...and sold my xbox 360...In addition my sega saturn, dreamcast, atari, sega genesis, sega cd...etc... are all stored away....just because of the console that rules them all...my PC. 

There is something more primordial when playing on a PC...something that the rest of my consoles are missing.  Perhaps its the intimacy, the taboo content or preferrably the replay value in PC games is more abundant.  Regardless of the reason I can not stem away from my pc and ever barely play on these, "nex-gen consoles." 

Could there be others like me...that have a profound attachment to their pc as well...heck I even named my pc, "Nova." 

Comments

• MushroomusMushroomus Member Posts: 70

You need to get outside more....

• No wonder your PC rules all your consoles, you never owned a Nintendo 64

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,596
    Originally posted by adoniskev

I am not the only child in the family...luckily...but sadly am the only one rejecting the consoles they play with...I own a wii...a ps3...and sold my xbox 360...In addition my sega saturn, dreamcast, atari, sega genesis, sega cd...etc... are all stored away....just because of the console that rules them all...my PC. 
         There is something more primordial when playing on a PC...something that the rest of my consoles are missing.  Perhaps its the intimacy, the taboo content or preferrably the replay value in PC games is more abundant.  Regardless of the reason I can not stem away from my pc and ever barely play on these, "nex-gen consoles." 
         Could there be others like me...that have a profound attachment to their pc as well...heck I even named my pc, "Nova." 

Someday I may get a PS3 to play GT5, blu-ray disks, and tekken with friends, but there wouldn't be much point til' I get a better TV.

Other than some exclusive games, I don't feel any desire to pick up a console.  Love my PC.  It's still got some parts from the first machine I built in '98.  It's... precioussss to me...

Mines' name is "Deep Thought 2.0".  Yep... that's original...