Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Mr.T wow commerical - Mawhawk grenades!!!

Comments

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Now that's funny.

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

I said "No Flying Mounts" Hannibal!

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• IrishoakIrishoak Member Posts: 633

I ain't get'n on no griff'n.

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Well, it wouldnt surprise me really.

They started has medieval fantasy and now there are harley davidson like motorcycles in citys, helicopters and airplanes.

Why not grenades also? Next expansion hunters will have automatic machine guns.... epic

• RuynRuyn Member Posts: 1,052

Hurry quick, the mohawk grenades are now on sale for only $0.99/each at the Blizzard cash shop for a limited time.

The game started with bombs and grenades, cannons, tanks...umm, got gnome? Besides, the tech crap is well with-in their lore. This is just a silly promo thing, enjoy it, it's funny.

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370
    Originally posted by Ruyn

Hurry quick, the mohawk grenades are now on sale for only $0.99/each at the Blizzard cash shop for a limited time.

with 0.0000000001% given to the Help the Greanade victims association

Kotick will hear, shush! Dammit now they're in the shop...

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

Blizzard dont have a cash shop :p  they do have a pet store though.

Originally posted by coffee

Coming soon to an instance near you.

The grenade thing is part of wow's 5 year birthday.

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059
    Originally posted by tryklon

They started has medieval fantasy and now there are harley davidson like motorcycles in citys, helicopters and airplanes.
    Why not grenades also? Next expansion hunters will have automatic machine guns.... epic

They've always had steampunk/clockwork esque technology in Warcraft lore.  The gnomes and goblins create advanced technology.  Warcraft always had Gyrocopters, Zeppilins, Explosives, etc.  Gnomeregan has elevators that run on electricity or steam or whatever sort of technology as well as computers.  From the start of the game you could create grenades with goblin or gnomish engineering anyway.  Nothing really special about there being current technology in the game.

Oh the shop will be balanced for grenades, trust me. It's a toe testing the water is all.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

I have to agree with this. I can go on about all the good things in wow but in the end it's not really about a game world that I am interested in playing in.

I don't want motorcycles in my fantasy world. Or grenades or copters.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

Quote from: Blizzard (Source)

Q. What is the Mohawk Grenade?

A. The Mohawk Grenade is Mr. T's latest invention: an in-game item that, when hurled at another character, gives everyone within the blast radius an instant T-riffic haircut. Don't worry, you and your friends will look gooooood.

Q. Where do I get it?

A. Quit your jibber-jabber and claim your Mohawk Grenades from any of the Night Elf Mohawk NPCs camped outside every starting zone.

Q. What regions are eligible to claim the Mohawk Grenade?

A. North America, Europe and Korea.

Q. Is this a permanent item?

A. Each Mohawk Grenade has five charges before exhausting its power, and you're welcome to claim another once the charges are gone.

Q. How long will the Mohawk Grenade be available in-game?

A. Claim Mohawk Grenades starting November 16th in North America and November 24th in Europe and Korea. They'll be available until... well, until the Night Elf Mohawk decides his work is done.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

i also noticed the ad says join over 11million players, so i guess that answers the question on subs lol

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144
    Originally posted by Scalebane

i also noticed the add says join over 11million players, so i guess that answers the question on subs lol

no it doesn't.

Quote from: Blizzard (Source)
    Q. What is the Mohawk Grenade?

A. The Mohawk Grenade is Mr. T's latest invention: an in-game item that, when hurled at another character, gives everyone within the blast radius an instant T-riffic haircut. Don't worry, you and your friends will look gooooood.
    Q. Where do I get it?

A. Quit your jibber-jabber and claim your Mohawk Grenades from any of the Night Elf Mohawk NPCs camped outside every starting zone.
    Q. What regions are eligible to claim the Mohawk Grenade?

A. North America, Europe and Korea.
    Q. Is this a permanent item?

A. Each Mohawk Grenade has five charges before exhausting its power, and you're welcome to claim another once the charges are gone.
    Q. How long will the Mohawk Grenade be available in-game?

A. Claim Mohawk Grenades starting November 16th in North America and November 24th in Europe and Korea. They'll be available until... well, until the Night Elf Mohawk decides his work is done.

I was completely joking about this being an actual in-game item.  This is just hilarious that it actually is.  Wow has WoW ever gone down the drain.  ROFL.

Uhhhh Warcraft 3 (which WoW is the sequel to) had helicopters and riflemen in it. For that matter, DaVinci designed both a submarine and an ornathopter in the 15th century and Korea had a missile launcher in the 13th century (didn't work very well but it probably scared the shit out of there enemies) In other-words, complaining that a game has technology in a medieval fantasy game is kinda dumb. Final Fantasy Series anybody? From the get-go it was a medieval fantasy game with an airship.

-Voltaire

Originally posted by DevilXaphan

Originally posted by Scalebane

i also noticed the add says join over 11million players, so i guess that answers the question on subs lol

no it doesn't.

says so when i go to this page  www.youtube.com/worldofwarcraft

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

No one cares what you or they call it. By any other name, it still stinks.

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

Originally posted by MMO_Doubter

No one cares what you or they call it. By any other name, it still stinks.

i think its great, the blizzard store, they sell plushy baby murlocs and all sorts of stuff.

- Lewis Thomas

• SidereusSidereus Member Posts: 316

I loled

I want 1 of these... Can I have 1 in Aion?... please someone at Ncsoft sign a deal with Mr.T

too bad... :(

QUESTION:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xridnasa:
    -
    What's a "grocery store"? Is that like McDonald's?
    -
    ANSWER:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sidimazz:
    -
    Kind of, just without the rapist.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Um Warcraft always had these things in the lore

Originally posted by tro44_1

Um Warcraft always had these things in the lore

Shhhh!! You don't want to stir the trolls

-Voltaire