Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is really good.

GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446

I've played MMO's for 12 years.  Yep...since UO came out and I like em alot.  Now-a-days however, the wife doesn't like em alot.  She hates that I play them and hates it even more that I "waste" money on them.

So for a free game, this is an exceedingly well done game, with alot of quests that aren't horrible to read.  Fewer bugs than I've seen in alot of other games and an appearance and UI that isn't completely useless.

For a game that is free, I challenge anyone to show me one better or more comprehensive than this.

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

gotta agree with you. imo its the best f2p game and even better then many p2p ones

• MarkusanMarkusan Member Posts: 92

I think Allods Online is better and it will be free. It is in closed beta right now but released in russia if you know that language..

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by Markusan

I think Allods Online is better and it will be free. It is in closed beta right now but released in russia if you know that language..

well dont know about allods since i havent played it myself. but i heard from a lot of people who played the beta that the game sux. but for sure i will give it a try when it is released.

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

Runes of Magic is not a bad game, and the secondary class is a somewhat new idea, but it only doubles the grind really. despite the huge amount of quests available i never had the feeling that the game was rewarding in any way, i grew rather bored at lvl 12 or so and quit the game, never looked back.

• KB24FanKB24Fan Member Posts: 13

Yeah this game is pretty good and if you don't believe me check this out  http://www.massively.com/2009/12/03/massivelys-end-of-the-year-readers-choice-awards/ - a link i found online.....

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by Geeky

I've played MMO's for 12 years.  Yep...since UO came out and I like em alot.  Now-a-days however, the wife doesn't like em alot.  She hates that I play them and hates it even more that I "waste" money on them.
    So for a free game, this is an exceedingly well done game, with alot of quests that aren't horrible to read.  Fewer bugs than I've seen in alot of other games and an appearance and UI that isn't completely useless.
    For a game that is free, I challenge anyone to show me one better or more comprehensive than this.

free realm(sony)browser mmo

the best browser mmo period

work on anything