Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any new web based MMO in beta?

ProfFrnswrthProfFrnswrth Member UncommonPosts: 5

Anyone know of any fun, NEW web based MMOs? And i swear to god if I see ANYONE post anything about Heroes of Bestia >.< 

Comments

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by serprus

Anyone know of any fun, NEW web based MMOs? And i swear to god if I see ANYONE post anything about Heroes of Bestia >.< 

This plays like a regular game..You play it from your browser.  n1.hithere.com/

Here another one which is good..But it is in closed beta..Mark it for later if you want..  zodiac.enjoymmo.com/

This one is open beta..Not to bad of a game either.. www.eartheternal.com/

These are the only ones i know that are like 3d and plays like a regular game..I hope this is what you looking for...

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• InterestingInteresting Member UncommonPosts: 972

Something wasd for movement + mouse aim/action with 2d graphics atleast.

No lame text based or those "tick/turn" based or "wait for real time stuff to build". And no, no strategy wannabe "MMOs".

• AryasAryas Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 337

I recommend trying: Earth Eternal

I really like this game. It's in open beta and it's similar to Warcraft (in a good way). It has lots of nice features and twists. I've just left the starter zone and it's got quite a bit tougher in terms of quests, but I'm having fun.

As a game, it's free with a little shop to buy helpful things (not essential but convenient). It does require a client to be installed so it's not totally net-based but the download is very small and runs on just about anything (including netbooks).

This is the only MMO I play regularly at the moment and I really enjoy it, which is a rather damning reflection of the MMO market. There are lots of games out there with fancy graphics, etc and this is a very basic game, but it's good fun and easy to pick-up, which is sometimes all you need.

Aryas

Playing: Ableton Live 8
    ~ ragequitcancelsubdeletegamesmashcomputerkillself ~