Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

old acount reactivation

notprescientnotprescient Member CommonPosts: 20

So I bought this game a while ago, played it once or twice and then never again.

I really want to play it again, though, for some strange reason, even though I remember it being too excessively difficult and hating it. Instead of buying it again or using a trial, I want to try to get into my old account.

I remember having some weird nonsense for a PlayOnline name and password that was assigned, and I have some things written down, but I don't know if its right and I'm just typing it wrong or if its something else.

I've got four letters followed by four numbers on one line, and beneath that, one letter followed by what looks like 12 numbers. does this fit the format for PlayOnline info? I found it on a paper stuffed into my game case with the manual, and I'm pretty sure I remember writing my account info down. I've long since gotten rid of the computer I originally played on, so I'm at a bit of a loss for figuring out how I might get into my old account. Does this sound right or should I just start a trial account before I go out and buy it again?

Comments

• notprescientnotprescient Member CommonPosts: 20

AH HA. i managed to get in. apparently the second line was my POL e-mail address. I didn't realize they let me set my own PlayOnline password.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by notprescient

AH HA. i managed to get in. apparently the second line was my POL e-mail address. I didn't realize they let me set my own PlayOnline password.

Wait what?

The first line is POL ID

Second is POL Password... thats your POL Email address?? I cant put mine all the way in.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams