Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No trial?

Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

So was just going through game list to make sure didn't miss any game and found this, seems like a cool game but for the heart of me i can't find a trial or any other kind of demo thing to check the game out before i buy it. Does a trial exist? if so can someone give me a link to it.Oh and this is for the PC version.

Comments

• SpellforgedSpellforged Member UncommonPosts: 458

There's no trial for the PC version.  You could buy the game for $9.99 and play the single player modes to get a feel for the game.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by Ujirik

There's no trial for the PC version.  You could buy the game for $9.99 and play the single player modes to get a feel for the game.

Aw that sucks, and no i don't think ill be dishing money out if there's no trial plus i was more curious on how the game was then actually wanting to play.

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

Phantasy Star Online is still around if you wanna try that game for free.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• atarumenchiatarumenchi Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Originally posted by Ujirik

Aw that sucks, and no i don't think ill be dishing money out if there's no trial plus i was more curious on how the game was then actually wanting to play.

if I remember correctly, I think you do get 30 days with the product online

I got this game when it first came out (PC version)