Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error

GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

When i clik on AgeOfConanlauncher i recive this error.I don't know what to do, i have uninstall the game, installed.. img137.imageshack.us/img137/8230/10279525.jpg

Comments

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Always launch the game from Conanpatcher.exe

You also want to go to simpleconfig.exe and tick the verify/repair option and then give the game a go from the conanpatcher.exe

Hope works for you.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Always launch the game from Conanpatcher.exe
    You also want to go to simpleconfig.exe and tick the verify/repair option and then give the game a go from the conanpatcher.exe
    Hope works for you.

I did all that and i recive another error now , i recive this after the first one.

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865

Try going to start then open games and open it from there.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Galaxo

I did all that and i recive another error now , i recive this after the first one.

Looks like you may have a corrupted file. Might want to uninstall, after doing so make sure ALL AOC related files are gone. Restart, then reinstall.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697
    Originally posted by Malickie

Looks like you may have a corrupted file. Might want to uninstall, after doing so make sure ALL AOC related files are gone. Restart, then reinstall.

You might want to stop before the text quoted in red.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Nothing...damn..

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Nothing...damn..

Did you just recently download the game, or have you previously played? It sounds as if you have a corrupted client downloaded. Are you running off a wireless connection? You may have lost packets during the DL, which would explain your issue. Otherwise it could be a PC problem.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson