Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TenTonHammer Q&A on Assault

RecklanRecklan Member UncommonPosts: 31

Already posted by Antilogic on GA Forums, but in case none of you visit the forums I figure I post here.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/76310

Comments

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

It's a great read. As I said in the other thread about this, the Assault class isn't as shallow as it may seem. You can really do a lot with them, they don't have to just be the big dude at the front of the line. I often find myself picking up the slack of recon (as many don't know how to play them) and taking out beacons and turrets.

• OnumaOnuma Member Posts: 6

Excellent interview.

At first glance, the Assault definitely seems like a "Pull trigger, make boom" kind of character to play.  I foresee a lot of players trying just that tactic - some may do better than others - but afterwards we will see a huge adapation in playstyle, where the complexities of having 12 varying and unique enemies on every battlefield will be necessity, in order to win. 

The Assault is not a case where you can judge a book by its cover, indeed.

Thanks for sharing!

• epicorepicor Member Posts: 60

I tried assault, but he wasnt really my flavor.  Im still waiting on meet the medic.  I want to see what they think about him.

• kerupt66kerupt66 Member Posts: 8

It's a toss up for me between Robotics and Assault honestly. The problem I ran into when playing before is I got no real support as a Robotics player, so getting jumped by a couple recons or a good assault really posed a problem. When I played assault everyone stayed behind me and I was a primary healing target, was alot of fun!