Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9Dragons fans are not happy with pay support from Acclaim

A 9d fan wrote :  

"No Support for Poor players   WOW! After years and years of giving my time and money to this game, i have never seen acclaim cross the line as bad as this. You need to buy coins to even “TALK” to acclaim, this is just “WOW”. I would call myself a die hard 9 dragon player, having been here since BETA but, this has to be the worst thing i have seen in this game."...  

9Dragons it is a free to play game, but Acclaim decided to take the free support and transform it in a pay to pay. Fans are not happy with this decision and are starting a demonstration :

"Many, many people are not happy about the curently situation on 9Dragons. Either Acclaim just think about money, or there are corrupt VGMs, or arrogant forum moderators which do not follow their own rules, or the game which is full of bugs and not enjoyable yet, or just some Acclaim staff member who just want to close the mouths of their players. But the best thing is their new gag: Since Oct 8th 2009, Acclaim do not support their players anymore, which never bought any Acclaim coin. As player, who never bought any Acclaim coin, you will not even get an answer from the 9Dragons support.   9Dragons, for example, is a 13+ game. Especially the youngest players do not got the knowledge to get any free Acclaim coins from events (for example through those Acclaim surveys), or just do not have the chance to buy any Acclaim coins, for example because their parents just do not want it. Also many older players never bought any Acclaim coin, so they will never get any support again, until they buy some.  

This is not the way how business should work. A company should be always there for their customers and potential customers, at least as long the potential customers can play the company’s games for free.   Many people say, players just can’t change anything. But I say: Yes, we can!   This is a call to all of you! If you are not happy about anything on an Acclaim game, then you must participate this demonstration!   If you want to participante the demonstration, then follow the following:  

- On november the 5th 2009, thursday from 00:00 o’clock on, do not go online into 9Dragons. Not even with your hefei seller! - Do not go online until sunday, november the 8th 2009, 24:00 o’clock.   No matter where you life, what’s the time in your country.

Just do not log in between the 5th 00:00 and the 8th november 24:00. If all people will participate, which also complain about Acclaim, then it will work very well. And Acclaim have to see that their players and customers are really not happy.  

If YOU are one of them which are not happy about the currently situation of 9Dragons and want to participate this demonstration, then you can help! Copy this whole text and send it as PM to many other players. Tell it also to many players ingame, to people in your friendslist or in your party.   But if YOU are happy about the whole game, if it is pure fun for you and everything is perfect, then just do nothing.  

Our voices shall arrive Acclaim: “WE WANT OUR SUPPORT-FOR-EVERYONE BACK! AND WE WANT A BETTER GAME! WE WANT A BETTER COMMUNICATION FROM ACCLAIM! AND WE WANT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!“   Dear people, it’s time for a revolution… Remember, remember, the 5th of November! "    

What you all thinking ? A free MMO should have a pay support ?  

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

Acclaim is the worst video game company i have ever seen. I'm amazed they are still even in business.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -