Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minstrel or Punisher?

uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Which of the two mercenaries do you prefer? Include a brief explanation. ^^v

As for me, I'm fond of my Minstrel since it's a versatile mercenary where you can either remove buffs from your mercenaries or stun an opponent. I can't say anything about the Punisher yet since I'm not finished recruiting it.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Comments

• stormpuma21stormpuma21 Member Posts: 131

I'm a huge fan of Atlantica Online's gameplay. The turn based battles are way more fun than they sound on paper. Sadly this game has an item mall that throws pvp balance out of whack. Always the same names for the same servers that are number one in pvp.

Lets take Xargrr on the Mycenae server. He is very active in the forums and has admitted to spending more money in the item mall than anyone just to stay number one. News of new classes really make me want to re-download it though. Did they ever un-nerf ranged damage or find a solution to the double monk formations? I hate having to bottle neck my merc set-up just to be competitive. 

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by stormpuma21
    Did they ever un-nerf ranged damage or find a solution to the double monk formations? I hate having to bottle neck my merc set-up just to be competitive. 

IMO, I think it's more balanced now than before since they nerfed the Holy Guard, added Hwarang (spike builds are effective against DMF, as I see it), they also nerfed the stun builds by adding Punisher and Minstrel.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

There have been several new options aside from dmf and I encounter less and less... Im in div 1 so around 2-3 dmf . Punisher and minstre speaking . For me its now more tolerable than before.