Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Bit of Make Over (Revamp interface in Atlantica)

reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

Aside from the new additions to Atlantica, the new patch update also included some revamps on the game interface.

One of the noticeable makeover was the change in the font in the game; there is line spacing in between the text, making chatting much easier to read. Also, the Information Book made a new change. The book has now the reddish colored theme and the page layout are a bit darker; making it looked more ancient compared to the old purple colored book cover and light colored pages. They also added a faded effect when opening and closing windows in the game, giving a dynamic look when navigating in the game’s interface.

Also, the Community feature also had some changes, such as increase in Guild Maintenance fee, modification in the Beginner gift giving tax. Players moving to Titan will still retain their current Will and Auto-Battle points, which is very helpful to players and also, players will get a notification when someone from their guild, friends moves to the Titan server.

And that’s not all, some new changes includes new shortcut keys for the Formation Window (ALT+F), In-game Forum Window (ALT+V) and Guild Ads are included. Also, new loading screens and a new graphic animation of female main staff users, giving the avatars a much powerful appearance.

With the revamp of the game interface, players will be refreshed to see an improved Atlantica Online.

Comments

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Nice review you have there, reimaru, thanks... anyways, for me i like the Clothes book, it's more helpful to choose the best fashion right? you can preview the clothes that you want and mix and match it with other clothes..^^

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

I like the Diary best! It reminds me what I can do and it can also show the quest resets.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I agree with Myrean, the clothes books does wonders. the diary is great but many useless stuff in there.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

thanks...anyhow it's a nice addition to the interface as you'll a preview of the costume so in case you want to purchase one, you'll which one will suits well to your avatar, and not to mention another way to earn collection points

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

speaking of costume... new one out today. ^^