Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else,

ctshamectshame Member Posts: 104

thinking about playing this again? i got on the other day and i realized i missed this game. lol

Sure its linear and that sucks sometimes but i absolutely just miss it. especially because of all the other games and etc i have been playing lately and the fact i cant find one to play it kinda helps me to settle down and give me something to do after school/work.

i love it.

Comments

• GODGANONDORFGODGANONDORF Member Posts: 59

HI I CAN GET YOU IN DA GAME AGAIN BUD I LOVE THIS GAME TOO AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET YOU HCAINED ON IT FULL AGAIN SEARCH FOR ME IM Ivy Thunder Goddess i have all campaigns so i cna help as much as you need if i know the answer i answer hehehe seee ya in tyria!!! 

DARK AND LIGHT I GOVERN BOTH

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Why you leave in the first place? Computer crashed or something?

• ctshamectshame Member Posts: 104

Nah i had left the first time because i had finished all of the campaigns on one of my chars and most of eotn and one other campaign on my alt char so it got boring but

im back into it again

and if anyone wants to play with me pm

its Gannen Harst

Or

Soriden Crepsly

• iStyleiStyle Member Posts: 40

You might wanna try into moving PvP, as Shadow Form has ruined the rest of the game...

• ctshamectshame Member Posts: 104

yeahhh , i have been and thats what i did after i beat the storyline, lol the pvp gets boring for me after awhile.

but it gives me something to do , so ill play maybe and hour or two a day then logg off and go to work and chill with friends lol.

so its something to do on the down time :D