Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who knows: are there still que**s on servers?

valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
And how big r they?

Are you stupid? Do you think i'm gonna waste my life for real life?image

Comments

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

No, there are still servers in Full status, but they no longer have queues to login

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396

You go right in.

Ppl are leaving this game too by  the million it seems.... To bad; was kina hopeing it could compete with wow. Maybe next polished game wont be a clone...

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

haven't had a que in weeks

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

the queues are gone?  Yay.  are they still putting artificial caps on what race you can pick?  That's a bullshit gamebreaker for me.  If the sides aren't even who the hell cares, limit my choice by taking away a choice you give at the start of the game  and kiss my sub money bye bye.

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

B4 I left the game i didnt see any Ques at all.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fires plungers at Balaurs)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

No queues anymore, at least on the server I play on.  In fact, there haven't been any queues for weeks.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815
    Originally posted by Rdlaban

You go right in.
    Ppl are leaving this game too by  the million it seems.... To bad; was kina hopeing it could compete with wow. Maybe next polished game wont be a clone...

this game is far from a wow clone.  it has many MMO influences -- EQ, L2, wow, DAOC -- to say it is a clone of any one game shows you are either stupid or wow was your first and only MMO -- prolly both.

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

gotta love how even a simple question devolves into name calling and insults.  Glad we're more advanced than monkeys, oh wait, it's verbal shit throwing...pass the bananas.

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811
    Originally posted by blackthornn

gotta love how even a simple question devolves into name calling and insults.  Glad we're more advanced than monkeys, oh wait, it's verbal shit throwing...pass the bananas.

lol

• SynthetickSynthetick Member Posts: 977
    Originally posted by Zorndorf

So when are he first server merges ?
    AoC had them after 7 months and War after 4.
    http://www.xfire.com/games/aion/Aion/
    In graphs decline it is between AoC and War,
    Is it as dependant on pops as War was or can it be played solo?

You are the most completely over sensitive person when it comes to WOW and are always crying "FLAME! UNFAIR! REPORT!" yet you're actually going to start that nonsense here?

I've played MMOs since '99, am part of a very large multi-gaming community, and out of the hundreds upon hundreds people I have played with; from Asheron's Call, to WOW, to Darkfall, none of them, and I mean not a single one used XFire. And when I actually decided to try out XFire, I never ran it when my game was actually open. It's horrible representation, it's a percentage of a percentage, and you have no idea how large that original percentage speaks for in terms of the game's population. What if Darkfall had a 95% XFire use rate? It doesn't, but what if it did? And Aion's was around 10%? Get serious.

The WOW forums are => that way if you really want to participate in a productive conversation for yourself. I imagine someone somewhere is doubting Cataclysm or flaming Blizzard in some way.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144
    Originally posted by blackthornn

the queues are gone?  Yay.  are they still putting artificial caps on what race you can pick?  That's a bullshit gamebreaker for me.  If the sides aren't even who the hell cares, limit my choice by taking away a choice you give at the start of the game  and kiss my sub money bye bye.

No it's not game breaking at all, it's called faction balance so that one side doesn't dominate too much and make the game not fun in the long run. Also keeps the faction hoppers from jumping from race to race as some other MMO's i have played happened. I'm sure you can find a server which you can pick your race to play on, just have to check through which one will let you.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

xfire is becoming an online seller/distributor. Aion or any other game selling from xfire is not out of the norm.