Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your prespectives about lineage3

Comments

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

If there is one thing that NCSoft excel at it's creating BOT-Infested games, why not capitalise on that & create an entire game that allows you to have many BOTS & the "game" is just the managing of them?

BOT Empire,

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Originally posted by Skuz

If there is one thing that NCSoft excel at it's creating BOT-Infested games, why not capitalise on that & create an entire game that allows you to have many BOTS & the "game" is just the managing of them?
    BOT Empire,

Your thinking the wrong way.

Hard games often get much bots since ppl are lazy, NCSoft just happen to create big ones and the NA/EU NC is bad at taking care of bots so maybe just maybe you should rethink what you just wrote down.

Its not like wow is bot-free after all.

However i think that creating a game where your supposed to bot would be kinda of awesome. ; P

• djji2djji2 Member Posts: 21

huh yeh if many players use bots - the game is too hard to play :) .. that is positive for players searching hardest level games like L2; L2 still is one of hardest games to collect best wearpons and armors, all way is hard, trade, quest, grinding, raiding, with or without clan - and that is the CHARISMA of the Lineage2

may be L3 must try to combine hard and easy way (like easy and hard 2-profession quests added in gracia) for advance in game, expanding the quests, items locations is good but the game will become to impossible for newcomers

• Dave3216Dave3216 Member Posts: 133
    Originally posted by Kuro1n

Originally posted by Skuz

BOT Empire,

Your thinking the wrong way.

Hard games often get much bots since ppl are lazy, NCSoft just happen to create big ones and the NA/EU NC is bad at taking care of bots so maybe just maybe you should rethink what you just wrote down.

Its not like wow is bot-free after all.

However i think that creating a game where your supposed to bot would be kinda of awesome. ; P

Magic World Online has bots built into the game level cap is upto like 120,  for those of you too lazy or lacking in skill bot away in perfectly legal surrounds. Warning its an asian mmo so its grindy.

Originally posted by djji2

huh yeh if many players use bots - the game is too hard to play :) .. that is positive for players searching hardest level games like L2; L2 still is one of hardest games to collect best wearpons and armors, all way is hard, trade, quest, grinding, raiding, with or without clan - and that is the CHARISMA of the Lineage2
    may be L3 must try to combine hard and easy way (like easy and hard 2-profession quests added in gracia) for advance in game, expanding the quests, items locations is good but the game will become to impossible for newcomers

If many ppl bot then it means that many ppl are playing the wrong game. Korean L2 doesnt have close to this many bots that we have in EU/NA, its the players fault not the game.

L3 should have less grind that can be done by bots, more rewarding events for legit players and i think its a winning concept.

• M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23

Yeah... people are lazy thats why they use bots.

Anyway now these days. Its much easier to make level geed items and etc.(newbie buffs untill level 60 as i recall... low b itemz in shop etc..)

When i first started the game (C3) it was much harder!

And the fact is again... people are LAZY!

• caalemcaalem Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Originally posted by M1nas-z3u

Anyway now these days. Its much easier to make level geed items and etc.(newbie buffs untill level 60 as i recall... low b itemz in shop etc..)

People don't use bots because they're lazy, people use bots because grinding the same exact mob over and over for 15+ hours straight hitting 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2 over and over will cause someone to go crazy, and it's a very easy task for a computer to replicate.

Originally posted by caalem

People don't use bots because they're lazy, people use bots because grinding the same exact mob over and over for 15+ hours straight hitting 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2 over and over will cause someone to go crazy, and it's a very easy task for a computer to replicate.

Sorry but your hereafter classified as retard.

Your talking shit about this game that you obviously dont know. Its a game thats supposed to be hard and require that you spend time in order to gain things.

The game nowadays is easy and not like your describing at all. Please before you embarass yourself anymore; go check the game out.

@M1nas-z3u

I started the korean cbt... was badass... no-grade only. 8D

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

Your talking shit about this game that you obviously dont know. Its a game thats supposed to be hard and require that you spend time in order to gain things.

The game nowadays is easy and not like your describing at all. Please before you embarass yourself anymore; go check the game out.

@M1nas-z3u

I remember man, those were the days D:

Back when pker's existed and even the slightest gear upgrade was amazing.

Originally posted by Amarao

@M1nas-z3u

I remember man, those were the days D:

Back when pker's existed and even the slightest gear upgrade was amazing.

I remember when they added D grade...

Top D grade and ppl considered you a god. ; O

I remember my SR PK char running around with top D... fucking awesome.

EDIT: if u long back to those days i would hold my eyes open for TERA, its the same creators as of L2 just before they added interlude and kamaels and such crap.

• ozy1ozy1 Member Posts: 309

Any one with more than 1 brain cell will not grind mobs over an over. You must be brain dead to think this sort of game play is good. It takes no thinking what so ever...

Playing Darkfall EU1 Server

Originally posted by ozy1

Any one with more than 1 brain cell will not grind mobs over an over. You must be brain dead to think this sort of game play is good. It takes no thinking what so ever...

Ye go hold uncle blizzard in the hand and go play wow instead cuz thats soooooooooooo much more interesting.

Be gone trash cuz this game takes twice as much thinking as you will ever need in your pathetic theme-park game.

I play Darkfall.

Never played WoW...

Yep let me hit 12121212121212121212121212121212121 and kill those mobs lol

Originally posted by ozy1

I play Darkfall.
    Never played WoW...
    Yep let me hit 12121212121212121212121212121212121 and kill those mobs lol

You sure is retarded, get a clue about the game and say again you need to hit 12121212121212121212 you obviously got no idea... Go troll somewhere else.

sorry

is it 123123 not 1212?

Im just messing around with ya. If you like the game then good. Just not my cup of tea.

/Salute   :P

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,011
    Originally posted by Torak

Originally posted by ninjalady

Originally posted by ste2000

Originally posted by ninjalady

Originally posted by RavingRabbid

LOL isnt Aion lineage 3? That what i read and hear! LOL
    (AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dances with hot Elyos Lady!)

LOL god No!!!  Aion is not even close to being an L3.

Aion is Lineage 3..............whether you like it or not.

NCSoft won't release any Fantasy based MMORPG for the next 5 years, and when they do, it will be more likely Aion 2.

Guess I have to point out the obvious for you.

L1 & L2 is open pvp games, kill anybody you want at any time.

Aion is faction based. not even close to Lineage.  & way too WoW-Like

If anything, Bluehole Studios game in developement Tera is the closest game in Dev. to being an L3. atm.

Calling Aion L3 is a disgrace to the name Lineage. lol

Quoted for the fucking truth...

Aion is fucking lame and themepark-ish. It will never come close to L2, which is why theyr working on L3 and in their leaked release pdf it was said to be released in 2011 and GW 2 in 2010 togheter with blade and soul or sth.

Geezus STE2000, how hard is it to use frickin google?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lineage_III

There are several interviews including one on THIS site with NCSoft saying AION ain't L3. L3 has just went back into development because of the code theft. Restart in 2008 and public announcement in 2011.

All the references are linked in.

You know if you don't like a game fine, noted but don't spread misinformation.

On top of that, the rather obvious point is that Lineage and Lineage 2 take place in the "same world". Different time periods. Dollars to Donuts that Lineage 3 will also take place in the same world.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

may be NCSoft wait and will use L3 as reserve plan if Aion falls ... so for now AION will be L3 :) ... and there is a rumors that ex-L3-creators now work and make TERA (www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/477)  - and this game will be L3

so note that Lineage3 will be the game wit name Lineage3 :) ... all other info is promotional bluff

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Tera is being made by Blue Hole Studios. They are people who helped make Lineage 2 but left NC Soft to form there own company. NC Soft has already said that Lineage 3 is in development and they will unveil it to the public in 2011.

Originally posted by Mannish

Tera is being made by Blue Hole Studios. They are people who helped make Lineage 2 but left NC Soft to form there own company. NC Soft has already said that Lineage 3 is in development and they will unveil it to the public in 2011.

and they nothing steal from L3 ideas and implement in TERA  :) are they ?  

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

I have had my eye on Tera, but it just seem more and more like a clown barfed colors over it.

• zereelistzereelist Member Posts: 373

What made L2 so awesome IS the huge grind involved and how it shaped the politics of the game world.  NC's lack of  bot control is what sent it down the drain.  Botting is a game killer, i really wish it didn't exist... 

Perhaps with all of their knowledge now about how it ruins everything (look at Aion), L3 may get policed from the start and actually have GM's. 

Knowing ncsoft i doubt it though, and it will ruin the game, once again.

Originally posted by Mannish

Wrong.

Blue Hole Studios IS the original creators of L2, theyr the first team that worked on it and was told to start sth new (project) around c5. After that they created their own studio. The 'stolen' source was probably not stolen, just that BH studios worked on it under NC and then decided to take it to another publisher.

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

while there are bots in wow wow is so expansive your not as likely to have to fight with bots for mobs seriously you can kill mobs all day and never find that bot thats just hanging out in one area of the barrens or anywhere else for that matter aion is so linear that running into a bot is just a stones throw away

• StrickStrick Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by zereelist

What made L2 so awesome IS the huge grind involved and how it shaped the politics of the game world.  NC's lack of  bot control is what sent it down the drain.  Botting is a game killer, i really wish it didn't exist... 
    Perhaps with all of their knowledge now about how it ruins everything (look at Aion), L3 may get policed from the start and actually have GM's. 
    Knowing ncsoft i doubt it though, and it will ruin the game, once again.

I could'nt agree more with this.

I think alot of people after spending so much of their time trying to do something  about bots and farmers, just said "sod it" and quit the game.

All it would have taken to sort botting out in L2 was to use them things called eyes!

As for grinding mobs, well L2 was much much more than that, it was a very social game where you could spend hours grinding the same room of mobs while having a good old fashioned laugh with other players. I miss that social aspect of L2.

On the other hand it will probably be a bot fest, we saw it coming in Aion and NCsoft didnt fail to surprise us and I'm sure we will see it again in L3. I dont care though I'll still play.

Problem with bots in l2 is that they gain SOOOOOOO much by botting and you dont gain very much more doing the grind yourself, fortune bug was one thing that made grinding rewarding.