Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you envison a real RPG Fantasy Theme Park Soon?

Can you envision a real World of Warcraft or  Lord of the Rings Theme Park , Festival, or Resort? Is one already out there? Where do you think would be some ideal places for scenes like: Middle Earth, Misty Mountains, The Shire, Iron Forge, Stormwind, etc.

In a resort setting, I could envision purchasing a two-week role-playing getaway with my future children, where we would have duties such as guard, wizard, baker, herbalist, carpenter, witch, or soldier, etc. And we would have to build structures in order to protect our selves from the opposing enemy forces like goblins, fake bears and wolves, or just an enemy clan (or family).

I'd also enjoy the night time festivities of music and dance around multi-colored fires, and sampling each others brews! 

This would be a dream of mine. I realize the new upcoming Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios is a great breakthrough in this direction, but I would still crave more.  Plus, with new technology isn't it becoming more plausible that we'll create energy independent villages with high speed  internet in remote areas? right? So I think eventually I will actually live and breathe the real air of the fabled Misty Mountains,  brave through the Heroric Gates of Ironforge, fiddle around in Stormwind, and have a nice cottage suite in the Shire! ahhh! 

Would not you be interested? What do you think?

Humanity Unite!

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Oh God I hope not...

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

You know I keep telling my GF that I think Blizzard should do a Disney'esq type WoW theme park.  :)   

• Rakler10Rakler10 Member Posts: 2

I'm going to build it one day, even if it's a tiny little village, and if they come they come. I know I'll be happy :)

Humanity Unite!