Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JGE = Duke Nkem 3D

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Where have we heard this before?

Duke Nkem 3D Website:

The release date of this game is "When it's done".

Jumpgate Evolution is a PC game, and it will be released when it's done.

Comments

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435

companyy must have some seriuos financial backing behind it with the amount of time this game has been in developement and also developing the lego MMO.  They sure as hell are taking forevr with this game though, i think they have put all their resources into the lego mmo tbh.

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

The problem I am having is I am spending too much money on games while waiting for this one.   LOL

Right now I am playing AoC, Champions Online and Crimecraft.  Shelving Crimecraft.  I cant seem to find a game to hold my interest.  Fallen Earth looks good, so I might invest in that one.  Once I do find a game, I may not buy JGE for a long time.

I was really looking forward to JGE this year, but it seems it wont be released till the middle of next year.  Knowing Net Devil, it will be delayed more.

• Loved Duke Nukem 3d. One of the classics along with Doom and Dark Forces.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Id rather this game take a long ass time to come out, and be like drop dead amazing than it end up like AoC, or vanguard...

(note: I had high hopes for both games :( )

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

hehe Vanguard :)  AoC did the damage to themselves even though they are starting to make it better.

ND initially didn't do beta in June because of all the customer feedback on what they expected. If it has taken them roughly another 6mos to add some features then how bare was the game that they were going to beta? I want to see a solid game so take the time needed to get it right, just do your fans a favor and make regular weekly updates on the website.... isn't that the community managers job :)

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• rymanryman Member Posts: 227

Don't you mean JGE = Duke Nukem Forever?