Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Going back to Age of Conan?

2»

Comments

• nihcenihce Member Posts: 539

What is interesting is that you still came here to talk about dead game. So it is not dead for you :D

• CohasCohas Member UncommonPosts: 152

AOC had a rocky start but after 6 month the game now is were i think it need to be . i will come back when the new godslayer come out. Right now there is Star trek online coming thats were i will go.

Have No Fear Cohas is here!!!

• ZiglugZiglug Member Posts: 69

I will be coming back to give it another try after Christmas.

• ForumfallForumfall Member Posts: 570

Never going back to this game. Imho biggest fail in history of mankind.

• TanarisTanaris Member UncommonPosts: 29

Never ever. Too much fail in it.

• finaticdfinaticd Member Posts: 843
    Originally posted by Tanaris

Never ever. Too much fail in it.

The population almost doubled during free trials and now 3 month laster is way way down so even if you go back you most likely will find that:

1) AoC is not worth your time and money.

2) AoC did not improve much and enough

3) Not many other people still play this

4) There is not much to do in game. so it is for casuals.

Funcom has reviewed all of its assets relevant for
    impairment testing. This process has led to
    recognition of an impairment loss of around
    3,1 MUSD for Age of Conan due to a decrease in
    numbers of subscribers for the game. Funcom Q4 10 report.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpost.php?p=2926123&postcount=7 500 mains/alts on Tyranny in past 30 days - instead of merge servers let's open a new PvP server, again! http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=106427

• nihcenihce Member Posts: 539

awesome rhetoric  skills. you could have said that in 1 paragraph, you do know that, right?

• deviladventdeviladvent Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Originally posted by Jetrpg

Honestly while i was playign aion becuase my  rl friends are im quiting its boring just like i thought it would be i tried tho have 1 lvl 25 and another 31.  It just no aspect of that game is fun , the pvp setup is good but the combat is trash.
    I liked aspects of aoc, but really the game was released underrealized and tortage (sp?) is pretty good the the game sucks after that.
    ATM the only new mmo out that has any interest for me is champions online, but alas its end game is dismel... at least i enjoy the pvp.

Champion online ? dude iam playing it and pvp is a shit ! unbalanced spells and grouping...have you ever tried BASH in T4 ? its all about afew powers and afew ppl around !!! world is small as a map in other mmos... dont get me wrong iam still playin CO , however not many ppl playing it in T4 ... your opinion is fail to me .

• FormlessOneFormlessOne Member UncommonPosts: 35

Not a chance.

• If you are coming back. Then having the discs is probably a good thing. I have downloaded this game once (I do not recall why) and installed it from discs no less than three times. It's just too huge to want to deal with a download....at least if you're like me and have no patience once you decide to play a game.

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Originally posted by Battlekruse

If you are coming back. Then having the discs is probably a good thing. I have downloaded this game once (I do not recall why) and installed it from discs no less than three times. It's just too huge to want to deal with a download....at least if you're like me and have no patience once you decide to play a game.

I actaully download MMOs when I want to reinstall since they thend to have updateded versions for download. Skipping 2 days of patching is good:)