Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Server - Post Future Updates Here

RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Hey,

I havent been able to find out what updates will be coming to Aion players. I heard exp boosts in quests, more quests and a few other interesting rumors like SM pets being able to fly. Can anyone confirm any of this, or perhaps post any future updates thats currently on the test servers?

Anything would be appreciated,

please post your sources

P.S. I have run out of quests on the asmo side and the Elyos side, are there any good guides to show where the quests are, because I do see them but I can never determine if they are worth me while outside the normal quest hub - chain. Also I dont consider re-peatables quests.

Comments

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346

You cannot possibly run out of quests at level 25 (your signature says 25)

Edit: unless you are a .... well I guess everything is possible

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003

They are increasing quest xp for higher lvl quests

The SM pets will be able to fly

If you look at Aionsource and search some of the news items, or do a search you will find it. Too late to search for links.

As far as quests I'm still convinced that people are not revisting areas or finding some of the smaller quest hubs. Once again I did lvl 29 in a day of hard playing and mostly by quests. The quests did have the kill x amount of y mobs but I got a chunk of xp at the end. One of them, which required quite a bit of mob killing then gave me about 145k xp at the end.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Sovrath

They are increasing quest xp for higher lvl quests
    The SM pets will be able to fly
    If you look at Aionsource and search some of the news items, or do a search you will find it. Too late to search for links.
    As far as quests I'm still convinced that people are not revisting areas or finding some of the smaller quest hubs. Once again I did lvl 29 in a day of hard playing and mostly by quests. The quests did have the kill x amount of y mobs but I got a chunk of xp at the end. One of them, which required quite a bit of mob killing then gave me about 145k xp at the end.

I may have to re-visit some of the older areas, I havent done that as much as id like. Currently working on a cleric..i realize im in for a very slow leveling curve with him but he reminds me of the EQ shaman. Without the massive buffs lol. Anyway I was hoping there was a forum about it like what blizzard for WOW

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697

I wanted to answer Balaur, but you didn't give me a chance to.

Those poor Balaurs, have to grind Elyosean and Asmodean all day and no chance to do quests :(

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    Originally posted by Wakygreek

and a few other interesting rumors like SM pets being able to fly.

Interesting? No way.

Unfortunaltely, the SM pets will be able to fly, yes. This is one more thing to screw up the game balance.

Because the SM pet can't fly they have a skill that cuts the opponents wings in mid-air. So with 1 skill the opponent dies. Now, if they will also get the pet then they should remove this skill. But of course they won't....

This is what happens now when you fight an SM:

• in the Air: he cuts your wings with 1 skill and you die. (the fight doesn't even start, you are already dead).
    • on the ground: he uses fear so you go run around and aggro the whole area to die to the mobs (+ pet + spells).

So now they also need a flying pet, 1 shotting you in the air is not enough? Screw this.