Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW supporters starting threads about new MMO’s dying

There was a time when other MMO players jabbed at WoW and you guys laughed at them. AION is obviously making an impact on WoW and you dont like it. People posting threads about AION's market strategy makes me laugh. WoW is the Wall-Mart of playing with peoples heads. Posting threads to imply an MMO is dying is also strategy. It starts a chain reaction by messing with peoples heads to think a game has reached the beginning of a drought. Whoes to say Blizzard isn't behind that? 

Comments

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

wow supporters? pfft. life support its more likely. wow is running out of villains. they cuttin' through them like a hot knife through purples, er i mean butter.

what do they got left? deathwing in cataclysm, sargeras and whatever the fuck is going on in the emerald dream i guess. beyond that they will have to start making shit up. now that i would resub to see. Of course they can always make a current hero "go crazy". that seems to be a trend in wow lore.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• serudanthserudanth Member Posts: 13

And this thread is supposed to be different? Yes, WoW is a big rage and AION is an upcoming smash hit but really, I see this thread as hardly being any different from what you say WoW supporters are doing. I don't play WoW nor am I really all excited for AION, but this thread's not really going to be all that fruitful, IMO.

• colddogcolddog Member Posts: 173

"AION is obviously making an impact on WoW"

Obviously.

• ConavarConavar Member Posts: 27

Oh dear god, will you just take the tinfoil hat off and go look in the mirror at what youve become?

Common sense is not a Sixth sense