Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyway to skip the tutorial?

dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388

Obviously creating chars is great, but that joy is quickly dampened by having to do the same beginning each time.

If they're going to make a game with such a great char creation system, they shouldn't punish you for using it.

Comments

• AxeionAxeion Member UncommonPosts: 418

um after you make your toon you can pick to go to the tutuorial or one of the two starting zones now.you get some xp a level boost an some gear if ya chose the starting zones.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." — Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant (1933)

• dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388

Excellent! Ty

• ghost047ghost047 Member UncommonPosts: 597

You have to finish the tutorial atleast once with one of your toon after they implement this.

Get a life you freaking Gamer.....no no, you don't understand, I'm a Gamer, I have many lives!!

• GonesoloGonesolo City of Heroes CorrespondentMember Posts: 70

Was really happy to see this addition.

however I do have an issue. When you get to your Disaster zone if you wish to change your second power (which sometimes I do to vary the build a little) you don't have enough cash/credits to do it.

Only way to retcon your powers at this point is to play through the tutorial to get upgrades etc to sell to give the money you need to make these changes.