Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Existing to Free-to-play

I have an old account back from the launch of Horizons - I played for several months and then cancelled my account. Is there a way to convert my old existing (non-active) account to a free to play account?

I've been able to successfully login, and under subscription options, there is no free-to-play option. 

thanks,

vpr

Comments

• AywrenAywren Istaria CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 71

Hello vpr!

I hope we do see you back in Istaria! My best suggestion to you is to visit the support site, log in with a "guest" account and submit a ticket under General Billing (Subscription Questions and Assistance). I'm pretty sure I've heard of other players in your situation and believe that they have been helped to get their account all sorted out and free to play.

The support site can be found here.

Hope that helps. Let me know how it turns out for you. :)

The reason I suggested to log in as a guest is because I've heard there is a bug that sometimes doesn't allow expired accounts to open up a support ticket. The Devs have stated that this is a known issue and it's being worked on. Until then they write: "If you do have a secondary email address to use, then you can use that to submit a support ticket as a "Guest"."

• BernwardBernward Member Posts: 2

There are only two possible ways of a "free" account, since the game isnt a Free2Play game.

1. Open up a trial account.

2. Demo account.

For further infos go to :

http://community.istaria.com/

and there the Account Mgmt

But both are new accounts. You cant transfer your old account/charakters into a free account.