Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed beta starts Oct. 22

In an official press release from Cryptic and Atari, it has been announced that closed beta is starting today, Oct. 22.

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/458

Comments

• FritomanFritoman Member Posts: 59

YES YES YES !!!!  There have been several "Well, I guess I was wrong" retracts about STO coming out on the STO forums, now it's time for the critics here to retract their statements of it never happening.

BETA IS HERE....Long Live STO 

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by Fritoman

YES YES YES !!!!  There have been several "Well, I guess I was wrong" retracts about STO coming out on the STO forums, now it's time for the critics here to retract their statements of it never happening.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. They'll just move on to something else to whine about. They are nothing if not consistent and predictable.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Originally posted by ktanner3

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. They'll just move on to something else to whine about. They are nothing if not consistent and predictable.

This is very true and they will still be here whining about every thing they have been right up until Open Beta at least as Closed Beta (NDA) will disprove nothing to them. As for the Closed Beta starting finally... That is AWESOME!!! Now all I have to do is get into it... LOL

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• HittingSmokeHittingSmoke Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by Brenelael

This is very true and they will still be here whining about every thing they have been right up until Open Beta at least as Closed Beta (NDA) will disprove nothing to them. As for the Closed Beta starting finally... That is AWESOME!!! Now all I have to do is get into it... LOL

Bren

lol well everyone already found something new to whine about. The people who got the beta perk with their Champions Online subs are mad that they all didn't get in for the first wave :P

• jakfoxjakfox Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by HittingSmoke

Originally posted by Brenelael

Bren

lol well everyone already found something new to whine about. The people who got the beta perk with their Champions Online subs are mad that they all didn't get in for the first wave :P

/fingers crossed

All you can do is wait, and hope that magic email arrives, "Soon".