Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Costume party.... :-O

So I got invited to a costume party image and i dont like to dress up..... so i didnt buy a costume.... well tomorrow (sat 30th) is the party and i was sitting here looking for an idea for a cheap/easy costume and i GOT ONE!!!!!

Nudist on Strike: For people who really do not like to dress up.... Just dress in normal clothes, and carry a sign that says "Nudist on Strike."

THATS RIGHT!!!! IM GOING AS A NUDIST ON STRIKE WOOT imageimageimage

MMO's

PLAYING
N/A

RETIRED
Planetside
uo
swg
FFXI (only played about 20 min)
AC2

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I dressed up as a tent....

"The Crimes of the Servers are No Servers ONline and BLIZZARD KNOWS this! We play to beta test to WOW play the game that we Tested... FOR THEM!! Why then to the Devs give us excuses for the Servers of Delays on their DElays. CRIMES! I'm a Elf and need levels because I couldn't Play THURsday. I couldn't play FIRDAY either because Ther servers DOWN and Today's Friday!" - Catavari

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    lol ya sure why not or just like put a garbage bag on and you can be like... a garbage man?

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Nope, that's just a lame cop out. if you don't want to dress up to go to a costume party, seems to me that you don't want to go to the party.

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239
    its a b-day/costume party the costume part was just a add-on

MMO's

PLAYING
    N/A

RETIRED
    Planetside
    uo
    swg
    FFXI (only played about 20 min)
    AC2

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864

Heh not so good...

Heh i was Jesus. The beard was annoying so i took it off halfway through a party.

Games Played:DoAC, EQ, CoH, Lineage 2, Planetside, and Shadowbane.
    Games Playing:None:(
    Waiting For:WoW, EQII

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805
    Me and 10 other friends are going as the ground for halloween image We took a picture of the road, went to Kinko's and got them to enlargen it.... A LOT! Its like a freaking rug!! and Halloween night we are all gonna get in it, and crawl across the ground image