Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't decide..

NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

I can't pick which game to buy..  I can only choose one (because its my money)..

RE5 (out now)

Machinarium (out now)

Arkham Asylum (out now)

Dragon age (out soon)

Borderlands (out soon)

Modern Warfare 2 (out 11/10)

Force unleashed (pc) (Out soon)

Assassins Creed 2 (out 11/17)

Help.

-------------------------

Comments

• IronChuIronChu Champions Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 82

I'd recommend either Dragon Age, Modern Warfare 2, or Borderlands. Those have the most built-in replay value, and could probably keep you busy until you have money to buy something else.

• TisiphoneTisiphone Member Posts: 486

Arkham Asylum is the best -game- in my opinion, but its really short.

Depends if you want an awesome game or replayability.

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

Borderlands for co-op and multiplayer that really adds to the games' replay value. If you dont mind not having multiplayer, Dragon Age is also nice.

• hybridfuryhybridfury Member Posts: 138

Modern Warfare 2 is a no brainer, yes get it cause it's gonna decimate all.  Dragon age is probably going to be another great game, so get that one to.  As for RE5, I didn't like it cause you can't move and shoot which in my opinion is completely stupid cause you could in all the other RE's.  I have Force Unleashed on PS3 and found it got boring fast, but it has good graphics.  Assassins Creed 1 got boring pretty fast, but was still alot of fun if played in moderation and the graphics were good so I'll probably end up getting AC2.

Since you can only get 1 though I would definitely wait for Modern Warfare 2 as it will have the highest replay value if you do the multiplayer thing that is.

Currently Playing: Toying around with AoC and bored with Darkfall

Thinking of Playing: Fallen Earth or Darkfall after this months update.

Have Played: EQ1, EQ2, WoW, WAR, Vanguard, EvE, Requiem, PW, Lotro, Lineage2, AoC, SWG...