Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Age Origins DLC question

GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the world of PC gaming, up until a few months ago I was strictly a console user, then I built a new pc.

My question is about Dragon Age Origins, if you buy the game on xbox 360 new it comes with some free DLC(downloadable content). Will this be the case for the pc as well, and do pc games get the DLC just like a console does? How/where do you get it from if so.

I heard the pc version has better graphics, however if I will not be able to get the launch DLC with it I think I would prefer to go with the 360 version. Anyone have any knowledge of how this works? Thanks.

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Yes, you will have access to the downloadable content just as you would with the Xbox.    Bioware states that they all ready have 2 years worth of downloadable content that will be made available to players that Bioware will release over time, which sounds really good if you ask me because it should keep us players pretty busy as we play this awesome new title.

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

well thats great news, I'll be getting this for PC then :D *dances* I just created my character...hes a badass.