Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knight online. My perspective.(Good Report)

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Well, started KO again tonight. Is actually very fun. While im sure there still are bots, I rarely see them. This has to be the most fun F2p/P2P game I think I have played ever! Much more fun than RS.

There are still english players in the game. Seen a few. Going to look for a English based clan. I hope you guys take this post to heart. While I know over 6th months ago the game was Suxx0ring badly. It has been cleaned up a bit. Still  the best pvp for the price around!

Hope you guys try it!!

Comments

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

Come to Carnac-West it is an English only server and has the least amount of bugs/hackers/bots.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Do you still need to buy at least the bronze sub in order to log in?

RIP Orc Choppa

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

Since i got back with my lvl 65 Warrior I have yet to buy Premium. I have been playing for about a month now without premium. Only time I ever have trouble loggin in C-West 1 is on weekends or right when everyone is getting home from school or off work and even then I just retry maybe a maximum of 5-8 times before it lets me in.

I almost want to buy premium now since they have made the game so much better. In the middle of a huge patch right now thats supposed to fix even more of the bigger problems.