Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heroes of Newerth

FalchionFalchion Member Posts: 1

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

Heroes Of Newerth is a remake of Warcraft 3 map (Dota)

To get a Beta Key you need to register of Facebook.com and be a fan of Heroes of Newerth.

http://www.facebook.com/heroesofnewerth?ref=mf

We have a new challenge. When we hit 200,000 fans we will open up beta registrations for 24 hours. We will notify all the facebook fans via a fan update (as usual). Let's get to 200,000 quickly by spreading the word!

Comments

• Chopper_LoverChopper_Lover Member Posts: 20

Is this for real??!! Please tell me that's it is really true! XD

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

This is one looks cool.. is this already released?

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

League of Legends is another game same genre,better match making system, and it releases on the 27th of oct.

Its also Free.

www.leagueoflegends.com

• beowulfhuntrbeowulfhuntr Member Posts: 12

HoN is much better then LoL after having played both games.

.:[LP]:. Beowulf

beowulfhuntr on steam

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

still have no beta key for HoN...when will open beta starts?

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

I have a friend on Xfire that's been playing this for the past couple months. I really had no idea what it was.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Originally posted by beowulfhuntr

HoN is much better then LoL after having played both games.

I strongly disagree.

It's all down to personal opinions, theres two different graphic styles.

HoN is harder to master, and prettier. (Better for former DoTa Players.)

LoL is easier to master, and i would not say It's uglier, lets just say it has cartoon-like graphics that will last. (Better for newbies.)

• RommeliRommeli Member Posts: 65

Its in 100% working state, new heroes are coming all time, everything seems to be working as it should be. Theres is all the time balancing and other issues, but these guys listen community very well and things are really changed. If you get inside beta, you have change to pre-order game for 30 dollars, which isnt bad cause this game is working like it should be. Last night it showed 25,000+ testers online playing, which is really big number.

This guys made Savage before, which is was really good considering they are small company. If you liked Dota or never played it, i suggest trying this title. One of best games i ever played, only community is bad sometimes.

Played: Quite a few Mmos
    Playing: Something

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

This game has better graphics rather than DOTA. The special effects of this game is outstanding for a strategic multiplayer game.

• alellie30alellie30 Member Posts: 2

is this game already in open beta..?

i haven't tried the closed beta for all forum sites i visited already run out of keys..

i really want to try this game..

• mmomonstermmomonster Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by alellie30

is this game already in open beta..?

i haven't tried the closed beta for all forum sites i visited already run out of keys..

i really want to try this game..

I have the same question too. I tried downloading the game only in the end that I cannot create an account yet. Someone told me that I have to have a beta key.

• GoSonicsGoSonics Member Posts: 167

Alienware Arena has beta keys for HoN, though League of Legends is a better game imo, also has beta keys available from them.