Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Jagex attempting "sarcasm"? Read here...

BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

RS NEWS:

02-Oct-2009 - "Worst Update Ever!"

We have decided to freshen up the Official Jagex Store a little by introducing some brand new items and packs.

T-shirts

Designed by staff here at Jagex, we wanted to bring these t-shirts out as a special and personal celebration of our experiences of the unique history and culture that has developed around our games. Check out the "Worst Update Ever", "Mugger Level 6" and "Rare" t-shirts, and the FunOrb "Let's Bounce!" t-shirt, and you’ll see what we mean.

Posters

We have also added four high-quality posters to the store in response to demand we've received over the last few weeks. You will now be able to find three RuneScape scenes in the store, and a brand new Arcanists-themed poster that our FunOrb players might be interested in.

Packs

We’ve released six new packs that offer some great savings – our new gamer pack is better than ever – and with the variety that’s now on offer, there should be something for everyone.

Head over to the Jagex Store now to check out the new items for yourself.

Mod Simon S

Head of Business Development

Cross-reference:

- What do you, the public, think of this excuse for sarcasm?

-What does a "new gamer pack" include? Does anyone know the specific items or perks that are included in "new gamer pack"?

-Who is Mod Simon S?(non-specific)

-Does anyone have pictures of these items and packs? Please post here in this thread or LINK ME to the pictures if they are hosted on a IMAGE HOSTING WEBSITE.

-What is your perception on this kind of sarcasm? Funny or simply pathetic?

Comments

• InfoWarzInfoWarz Member Posts: 25

ans to reference=

1 Indeed it is quite sarcastic, no doubt bout that.

2 no idea, maybe you should check it out yourself??

3 simon s..one of jagex worker maybe..? how can anyoen know?

4 funny, man. I even laughed when they said worst update or something like that.

There is no ignorance in fact.

• ng_min_teckng_min_teck Member Posts: 102

sacrastic way they repsone and they quite amrth that wants to earn this kind of money

imageimage

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515
    Originally posted by ng_min_teck

sacrastic way they repsone and they quite amrth that wants to earn this kind of money

Why do you say that? Do you work for Jagex? 

• InfoWarzInfoWarz Member Posts: 25

LOL i don't remember Jagex mentioned that they want to earn money. why you say like that? jagex only want to get more people to understand how nice they are...

There is no ignorance in fact.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515
    Originally posted by InfoWarz

LOL i don't remember Jagex mentioned that they want to earn money. why you say like that? jagex only want to get more people to understand how nice they are...

Right. your post makes more sense than any answer given by NG-MIN-TECK. NG-MIN-TECK keeps making assumptions and lies concerning every update in RS. I can't even find anything in Jagex's news vault pertaining to "they quite amrth that wants to earn this kind of money".

Odd eh? I know for a fact that Jagex is focusing on player's good opinion about the company, not just some "money" that could be spent.  Jagex just wants the masses to shift their view on the communist style dictatorial control, but hey, everyone has a opinion.

• RutiliusRutilius Member Posts: 12

The only Sarcastic part of the update is the name of the update....as in it is really NOT an update. The rest of the info is all valid items they are selling in the online store.

The game packs can include t-shirts, posters, mugs, hats, zip drive, and a Runescape membership.

As for Mod Simon S. says right under his name....Head of Business Developement....figure he must be in charge of the online store...lol.....business end of it.

As for pictures for the stuff being sold go too www.jagexstore.com/ Which is there online store.

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”..anon

“When ignorance gets started it knows no bounds”..Will Rogers

• ng_min_teckng_min_teck Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by Rutilius

The only Sarcastic part of the update is the name of the update....as in it is really NOT an update. The rest of the info is all valid items they are selling in the online store.
    The game packs can include t-shirts, posters, mugs, hats, zip drive, and a Runescape membership.
    As for Mod Simon S. says right under his name....Head of Business Developement....figure he must be in charge of the online store...lol.....business end of it.
    As for pictures for the stuff being sold go too www.jagexstore.com/ Which is there online store.

yup that what i mean

imageimage