Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apologies to Icarus

MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

I made some negative comments about Fallen Earth after playing it briefly in Beta. Well, I decided to give the game a proper try anyway, as the regular character wipes prevent me getting properly involved at beta stage. I've been playing for about two and a half weeks and I'm here to stay. Of my previous issues with it only the graphics still concern me, but I've even got used to them and they have improved since beta I think. My performance improved considerably when I upgraded my ram from 2 to 4 gigs. As for the gameplay, it's deep and rewarding as many other players have said. So, my apologies and congratulations to Icarus, you did deliver a great MMO after all!

Comments

• DonnieBrascoDonnieBrasco Member Posts: 1,757

Welcome to the club :D

DB

Denial makes one look a lot dumber than he/she actually is.

• SlamboneSlambone Member Posts: 71

Forget Icarus. What about apologizing to the community?

Just kidding, welcome to the apocalypse!

Trevor Goodchild - Traveler - Crafing/Pistols
    Sapo Loco - Rifle/Melee

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Oh, so NOW you want to get on the wagon.

j/k. Glad you gave it an after launch try and it turned out to be something you enjoy. After all, that is the most important thing: finding an MMO you enjoy.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• hfamgamerhfamgamer Member UncommonPosts: 64

Damn I can't wait to get this game. Sounds like everyone is enjoying it. Unfortuneitly I'm in an are with limitted net access

• NemorsaNemorsa Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 131

I'm in the same boat as you hfamgamer. After hearing about all the positive reviews of this game I can't wait to get my hands on it, yet I have some problems of my own causing me to stay away. 

• dspawndspawn Member Posts: 37

glad you gave the game a second chance