Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Exp Grind from levle 40-50 Update

FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

Here is the updated total exp grind you need from level 40-45

40 41 42173920

41 42 49355480

42 43 57959880

43 44 64372402

44 45 70382402

45 46 73867010

46 47 76843794

47 48 78006809

48 49 80304601

49 50 85939929

Huge exp increases is between 40-45

at level 45-50 it is A HUGE EXP exp increase

40-45 requires 2 full days non stop grinding

45-50 takes 3 days non stop level grinding to hit each level

GOOD LUCK to those who grinds to cap level

From what ive seen guys

Only the hardcore grinders will survive level 40-50.

Good luck.

O if your a casual player i feel for you you wont survive the hardest grind you ever seen in aion and that is level 40-50

LOL.

Comments

• SacfedSacfed Member UncommonPosts: 210

Nice XP Numbers, however your grind time is flawed.

Love you long time!
  • FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

im grnding 40-41 atm

if i grind fast i can hit 41 in 1 day and 18 hours.

lol

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Sounds fun and exciting!

at level 40 theres no QUESTS!!! baby its back to grinding the mobs WHOO HOOOOOOO

good luck hehe all i need is pizza and toliet  and my redbull next to me and grind non stop.

• Spaceweed10Spaceweed10 Member Posts: 625

The curve is steeper in L2.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

level 35 at the lvl 40 keep received 1 million xp for one run lol

And all of you wonder why there are bots IN GAME lol look at the leveling curve from 40-50 LOL.

not as harsh as lineage 2 but ooooo boy if your the type of player that just want to do quests and get exp at my level dont apply.

Its the test of your hardcoreness baby.

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346

In simpler terms:

40, 41 --> 42 million XP

41, 42 --> 49 million XP

42, 43 --> 57 million XP

43, 44 --> 64 million XP

44, 45 --> 70 million XP

45, 46 --> 73 million XP

46, 47 --> 76 million XP

47, 48 --> 78 million XP

48, 49 --> 80 million XP

49, 50 --> 85 million XP

The mere numbers are not quite reflective of the gaps as higher level mobs provide with more XP.

• SacfedSacfed Member UncommonPosts: 210

Honestly, I could care less hard it is to grind to 50, If it was me I would like it to take at least 3 months of hours to get there or even longer.

Hiting the cap is so anti-climatic anyways

Love you long time!
  • glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by Furor

And all of you wonder why there are bots IN GAME lol look at the leveling curve from 40-50 LOL.
    not as harsh as lineage 2 but ooooo boy if your the type of player that just want to do quests and get exp at my level dont apply.
    Its the test of your hardcoreness baby.

Say what?

The level difference in WoW from level 50 to level 60 used to be 150K points vs 500K points. That is actually a steeper percent increase in points than the increase above. So WoW must have been super-duper hardcore.

Goes to show just the level of your understanding of  the issues that you are  commenting on.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004
    Originally posted by Furor

Here is the updated total exp grind you need from level 40-45
    40 41 42173920
    41 42 49355480
    42 43 57959880
    43 44 64372402
    44 45 70382402
    45 46 73867010
    46 47 76843794
    47 48 78006809
    48 49 80304601
    49 50 85939929

Huge exp increases is between 40-45
    at level 45-50 it is A HUGE EXP exp increase
    40-45 requires 2 full days non stop grinding
    45-50 takes 3 days non stop level grinding to hit each level
    GOOD LUCK to those who grinds to cap level
    From what ive seen guys
    Only the hardcore grinders will survive level 40-50.
    Good luck.
    O if your a casual player i feel for you you wont survive the hardest grind you ever seen in aion and that is level 40-50
    LOL.

I don't think it make too much sense.  Your saying 40-45 takes only 2 full days, while 45-46 takes 3 full days.

While 45-46 only takes twice as much exp compares to 40-41.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

blablablabla, we'll see will we not.

if it really is too time demanding, they will have to make it easier.

but 2-3 full days does not sound much at all, why you make it sound like it was years? :S

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    Originally posted by Sacfed

Honestly, I could care less hard it is to grind to 50, If it was me I would like it to take at least 3 months of hours to get there or even longer.
    Hiting the cap is so anti-climatic anyways

For a game that has a great story/leveling campaign sure.  Aion has neither, just PvP, which gives a huge advantage to higher levels.

• FastTxFastTx Member UncommonPosts: 756

OH MY GOD! It takes years days to level up in Aion. A game designed to be an MMORPG to entertain you for months on end. Aion is not a game you can level to cap in a few days and wait for the next MMO launch. The grind is fine if you expect to play Aion for months and enjoy the end game.

• andorovandorov Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by FastTx

OH MY GOD! It takes years days to level up in Aion. A game designed to be an MMORPG to entertain you for months on end. Aion is not a game you can level to cap in a few days and wait for the next MMO launch. The grind is fine if you expect to play Aion for months and enjoy the end game.

The issue is not that it takes days to level.

The issue is that you kill the same mob over and over and over. And over. And over once again. MMORPGs have that RPG component, you know? That usually includes story, progression, etc.

I had to start grinding at about level 15, now I'm in my 20s and I have to grind out a significant portion of each level in one area.

This game has more grinding than Age of Conan.. and I think I spent 55-75 in the Cannibal Cave.

• KaocanKaocan Member UncommonPosts: 1,270
    Originally posted by teco221

My question is the game is not even out a full month yet and people are already on the last tier?  And you guys are still whining about it's a "Grinding fest" when people don't even spent a whole month to level to cap?  I spent good 8-10 months to 75 in FFXI, and it's less then a month to cap in this game...  Not sure where is the grinding part in this game at all?  What game are you guys comparing to?  Hello Kitty Online?

^ QFT

Seriously, look, an entire thread dedicated to how anal people are on achieving end-game. HELLO - GAME HAS BEEN OUT JUST OVER TWO WEEKS NOW!!! Your looking at level 40 to CAP in the third week. Nevermind, I give up y'all are hopeless. Enjoy your level cap, your stand around in the main city showing off your phat lootz, and your 2 months of biatching about being bored cause your dumbass forced the grind to cap in the first month. And when you get there, please do the rest of us a favor and don't start complaining about the lack of end-game content mkay?? You want to be there all by yourself, you'll get what you asked for when you arrive.

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• HarkkumHarkkum Member Posts: 180

Can anyone clarify if it actually is all about grind or will there be reasonable amount of quests. The OP is suggesting that quests dry out completely, but I, sort of, doubt that. Aionarmory shows with a simple search that there are 282 normal quests for level range 40 to 50 and 13 campaign quests (chose faction at random, likely the same for both). The numbers certainly ain't all that impressive considering that some of them give hardly any experience (i.e. when compared to the experience needed to level). I might be one of those "new generation gamers", but for me it looks like the upcoming high-level leveling will be obnoxious, not because of the time it takes, but due to the sparsity of quests.

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152

You are also failing to Take into account all the instances you can do between 40-50.

And also path 1.6 the next big one is increasing xp from quests by as much as 500% in most cases.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

I don't know for sure.  But you can probably group doing most of the level.

• HarkkumHarkkum Member Posts: 180
    Originally posted by Thomas2006

You are also failing to Take into account all the instances you can do between 40-50.
    And also path 1.6 the next big one is increasing xp from quests by as much as 500% in most cases.

Aye, I guess that instances will solve a part of the problem -- anyone have any guestimates/data as of how much experience you get from your avarage instance run at those levels? The new patch to introduce higher experience from questing has not been launched yet even in Korea, not to mention that it would be released any time soon here. So, I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be the saviour of high-level leveling experience.

I am taking a huge break when i hit level 45. When you reach end game you have to grind 900,000 abyss points to get your best abyss pvp gear.... so hitting level 50 is not the end.

Man i must have drank 20 red bulls im half way to 41 :p

im al little burned out from mob grinding. :p

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

I'm still lvl 27, despite being a preorder, and I'm still having fun. The difference in our gameplay is both one of pace and mentality. Your only goal seems to be to reach max level, not to have fun along the way. No wonder you feel tired/bored. Is there an MMO that you've applied the same principles and didn't feel bored as well? Doubt it.

• AlesteAleste Member Posts: 64

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=1497&l=1106

Op seems to enjoy trolling, casual gamers play sessions are similar to the word describing them, 'casual' and with friends. They are not in a hurry to hit max level and playing with friends makes it fun. Casuals have been doing repeatable daily quests [Aka daily Grind] in WoW for years now and you don't see them complaining.

Hardcore players are semi-immune to grinding. 5 days, which is an exaggerated figure for going from 40 to 50 is a small nuisance for them. The only players who feel the grind are those who fall in between the 2 types mentioned above. However the world PvP during leveling sessions will keep the experience a bit refreshing since its unpredictable.

This is pretty much what i,m currently doing. World PvP when bored, you need to remember this is not WoW. You can enjoy Open PvP while leveling.

Cheers

Improve Aion's Graphics with a simple text file that you can create by yourself:

-Increase in-game Field of View to 175% or more

-Increase view distance for players to 100 meters with camera at max distance

-Lots of other settings

Learn how by reading this guide at Aionsource

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general-guides/84379-definite-guide-aions-graphical-settings-performance-tips.html

I hope so thomas lol, i grinded aion like i grinded in lineage 2 and this is to iform those who wants to get higher level over level 30. Be prepare to grind hardcore to get anywhere. O i hope the new patch comes makes my cleric grind easier hopefully.